Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Jim Rohn Says It All... 
    Jim Rohn is one of my favorite quote machines and one of his sums up the OWS idiots to a T:

“The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.”

Classic.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I agree, as members of the 99%, and those with shared interests, we should be out there with them, debating and discussing, rather than just talking about it from a distance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Many people on the right can find common causes with people at the OWS protests. It may be the influence of big money in politics, it may be the failures of both political parties, it may be the federal reserve, it may be bank bailouts, it may be many other things.

Of course you are going to find people you disagree with, and of course there are going to be some total morons who need to shut up (naive idealists, numbskull simpletons who hate the rich, or pathological anti-semites).

If you want to focus on the better stuff, and shut the morons up, you should head to your local protest, and voice your opinions in person. I'm certain you'll find you have more in common with these people than you think. They aren't all college kids, they aren't all lazy bums, there are many intelligent, hard-working, honest, down-to-earth people there with much to share.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Many people on the right can find common causes with people at the OWS protests. It may be the influence of big money in politics, it may be the failures of both political parties, it may be the federal reserve, it may be bank bailouts, it may be many other things.

Of course you are going to find people you disagree with, and of course there are going to be some total morons who need to shut up (naive idealists, numbskull simpletons who hate the rich, or pathological anti-semites).

If you want to focus on the better stuff, and shut the morons up, you should head to your local protest, and voice your opinions in person. I'm certain you'll find you have more in common with these people than you think. They aren't all college kids, they aren't all lazy bums, there are many intelligent, hard-working, honest, down-to-earth people there with much to share.
    I have nothing in common with a bunch of Marxists that shit in the streets, use drugs and rape woman .
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I have nothing in common with a bunch of Marxists that shit in the streets, use drugs and rape woman .

You know if anything the OWS mobs represent the 1%. The fringe margins of society and America as a whole.

It's pure projection on the OWS folks part that they represent the majority.

Consistiently year after year polls show that between 40 and 42% of the American population consider themselves conservative or somewhat conservative...compared to 25% that call themselves Liberal.

We clearly have the plurality but thanks to propaganda from the left and a complicit media people are mistakenly led to believe that these handful of useful leftist idiots are the majority. And it couldn't be farther from the truth.

The OWS mob doesn't stand for anything I believe in or share a common belief of how America should be. Instead they want to teear down everything that has made America great!

Yet the very people these morons and degenerates will blindly vote for election after election are the very people they SHOULD be protesting. Last time I looked...Franklin Raines...Jamie Gorelick...Jon Corzine...the people that have put this country in the financial mess it's in are all members in good standing of the Democrat Party. THAT is who these idiots should be protesting. The Central Planning politically correct whackos that are chipping away at our freedoms and telling us they are doing it for our own good.

But they won't cause they don't know any better. The ones that aren't trust fund babies on vacation from mom and dad's house are either criminals anarchists or both. It's a Community Organizer's wet dream. And they are being played like an orchestra.
    Last edited by txradioguy; 11-22-2011 at 05:16 AM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I agree, as members of the 99%, and those with shared interests, we should be out there with them, debating and discussing, rather than just talking about it from a distance.
    Then why aren't you out there shitting in the street, taking drugs and raping women if you've got so many shared interests? Why are you posting here paying lip service instead of being out there actually bonding with your brothers and sisters in the struggle? Or do you have an aversion to scabies, lice and heroin?
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Then why aren't you out there shitting in the street, taking drugs and raping women if you've got so many shared interests? Why are you posting here paying lip service instead of being out there actually bonding with your brothers and sisters in the struggle? Or do you have an aversion to scabies, lice and heroin?
    What??? An elite like Wee Wee mingle with the Proles? :eek:
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

You are not the 99%. You are not even in the majority. Like the Bolsheviki, you are claiming majority status when you are a minute fringe of a fringe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    QFT
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

No, they should be "in here" with us, after a lengthy shower, debating and discussing how to fix problems and not simply throw the baby out with the bath water.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    No, they should be "in here" with us, after a lengthy shower, debating and discussing how to fix problems and not simply throw the baby out with the bath water.
    If there were any bath water, they wouldn't need the shower. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!