Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    OT: Can I post in here since you've already posted in here?
    As long as Mr. Blinky doesn't have to answer a question. :D

Is it "102 Minutes That Changed America"?

There was a thread about it.
    Yes it is. I'll merge.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    OT: Can I post in here since you've already posted in here?
    Seriously.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Most of this footage I've never seen before. It's incredible how many different perspectives are being shown and how many people video taped it. The people jumping out the windows is really hard to take.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Most of this footage I've never seen before. It's incredible how many different perspectives are being shown and how many people video taped it. The people jumping out the windows is really hard to take.
    I can't watch anymore for awhile. I watched a few shows last weekend and I'm just now "recovering". Footage of the people jumping out the windows had me in hysterics.:(
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

It is incredibly powerful. I keep looking for people I know. One of my college friends was in the 2nd tower that was hit. He left after the first tower was hit and walked over to Hoboken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo55 View Post
    I watched it too. It made me reaffirm my belief in the war on terror.

Kill the fuckers that did this and anyone remotely associated with them. if that makes me a bad person so what.

If someone had asked me an 9-10-91 my thoughts on the Palestinian issue I would have said that they should have a country to call their own, but after seeing them dancing in the streets on 9-11, I say fuck them too. I dont care if Israel kills every last one of them.
    I never let the events of 9-11 get far from my mind. I remind myself when I have tough days at work that we have an enemy that needs killing and it makes the hard days easier.

I especially hate those idiot Palestinian morons who celebrated the attacks. Those same women who we are supposed to feel sorry for when their born and bred terrorist offspring get killed by Israelies.

I have no problem filling Hell with these evil pieces of human excrement. Hell fire needs fuel too.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

This is the film that should be shown in every college in America. God this is tough to watch again.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    This is the film that should be shown in every college in America. God this is tough to watch again.
    And every high school too!

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    And every high school too!
    Yeah, you're right. I kept hesitating on that one. But not watching is what has made our youth weak.