Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Anti DU Man View Post
    I will not shut up either because I have every right in the world to defend myself.
    Uh...oh! Not good!

"Bang! Bang! SR's Silver Hammer came down etc." :D

Maybe, maybe not. Don't know.

~ ABC

Then you should never have allowed this thread in the first place. All I was doing was following the spirit of the thread. It asked what are the things that annoy you. I said so, and now you're telling me to shut up while letting everybody else say whatever they damned well please. Saying shit like atheism is a religion is a very insulting thing. Stop singling me out. I haven't done a damned thing wrong.

Saying shit like atheism is a religion is not a joke. It is not lighthearted.

All you're doing is singling me out while letting everybody else say what they want to say under a lame excuse.

Which is bullshit.

I will not shut up either because I have every right in the world to defend myself.

Saying atheism is a religion is a lie, and a very offensive thing to say.
    We do have a place where you can call out people that you feel have wronged you in some way....it's called The Thunderdome. That's the place for this, not here in The Lounge.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Then you should never have allowed this thread in the first place. All I was doing was following the spirit of the thread. It asked what are the things that annoy you. I said so, and now you're telling me to shut up while letting everybody else say whatever they damned well please. Saying shit like atheism is a religion is a very insulting thing. Stop singling me out. I haven't done a damned thing wrong.

Saying shit like atheism is a religion is not a joke. It is not lighthearted.

All you're doing is singling me out while letting everybody else say what they want to say under a lame excuse.

Which is bullshit.

Saying atheism is a religion is a lie, and a very offensive thing to say.
    Well, take a few days off. Read the Lounge rules while you do so. If you feel like you can play by the rules we'll see you in a few days.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

If you keep on singling me out...I'll log out and never return.
    Fucking waaaaaahhhhhhh.

LMAO
    Be Not Afraid.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olmpics,no matter who wins it's still retarded

Pretty much only thing a internet argument is,is a bunch of nerds arguing about stuff they'll forget about in 10 years or so.

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Saying atheism is a religion is a very insulting thing. It's like saying that there's no such thing as conservatives or that Christianity isn't a religion.

So stop singling me out.

And besides, if atheism really is a religion, then it needs to be recognized and protect6ed by the government and then we can get tax exemption status!

Which I'm sure the Christians wouldn't support and be up in arms over.

If you keep on singling me out I'm just gonna have to decide that you're no different than DU and I'll log out and never return.

You sir, need to go refill your bong.:D

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olmpics,no matter who wins it's still retarded

Pretty much only thing a internet argument is,is a bunch of nerds arguing about stuff they'll forget about in 10 years or so.
    That depends on the argument. Some arguments have been going on since the dawn of time, and will never be resolved, but still need to be addressed, like the size and scope of government, or the conflicts between public and private conduct. Arguing online, if you take it seriously, allows you to defend and reexamine your premises and explore conflicting points of view. As I've said before, some people approach CU like a scratching post, where they can sharpen their claws for future debates, while some treat it like a catbox.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!