Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Fags

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

People on facebook who update every insignificant aspect of their life as if anyone really cared.
    Wow, Wee. You and I agree on something. For me it's:

Trolls
    People who don't know the difference between your & you're and their, there, & they're
    Gaming nerds

To touch on something hai said, here's the Greater Internet Dickwad Theory:
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Smudges on the screen.:mad:
    Get yourself one of these and smudges will be a thing of the past...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHhtEdVzY7I
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    People who don't use proper grammer.
    Or words that don't exist.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Wow, Wee. You and I agree on something. For me it's:

Trolls
    People who don't know the difference between your & you're and their, there, & they're
    Gaming nerds

To touch on something hai said, here's the Greater Internet Dickwad Theory:
    Oh i hate those too.

Just go to youtube and see how many troll videos there are that put down metal/metalheads by saying that the music sucks and such.

I've flagged many videos,but so far nothing happens.

Blue screen of death, I hate it when that happens!:mad:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

People who try to control how you express yourself.

People who misuse the term "theory". In science a theory is a body of facts.

Religious people who believe that whenever there's a legal ruling against them in any way they make themselves out to be victims and are being oppressed.

Misrepresentation of scientific fact, deliberately to push their agenda. Such as creationists who are against evolution (evolution is only a theory) and try to push Intelligent Design as science.

When people make up all kinds of crap about you just because they don't like the fact that you like to use words they don't like to hear in order to try to correct you and silence you. Such as if you like to use the word girl you're all of a sudden a misogynist that oppresses all women everywhere.... blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda...

People who over react and taking things personally when you disagree with them and respond with wishing you harm or using over the top insults.

People who use stealth insults.

Extremely thin skinned people who can't take a joke.

Anvilicious moderators who will let people they like insult you all to hell and back but immediately stomp you with threats of banning if you insult their people back.

Internet tough guys.

And many many many other things annoy the heck out me.
    Last edited by Evil Anti DU Man; 01-14-2012 at 04:41 AM.

Atheists who refuse to accept the fact that Atheism is, indeed, a religion.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hai View Post
    People who believe that because they're behind a computer gives them the right to be a douchbag and say mean things about a person they wouldn't say to a person's face,like being called a freakazoid or a freak. Just check out the comments on Youtube that would get a person beaten up if they said it to a person's face IRL.
    Conversely, those who tell others on You Tube that in real life they would be beaten up for their comment, as if the physical attack would somehow counteract the truth or being of superior physical strength adds force to ones position. It's always useful to inform such people that in many states their physical attack on free speech can be legally met with lethal force. Of course, in reality most of these people are the iconic 90 pound weakling, which in certain subcultures doesn't mean they aren't dangerous, merely that one needs to watch the shadows and keep an ear out for Air Jordans swiftly approaching on the pavement behind.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

People on facebook who update every insignificant aspect of their life as if anyone really cared.
    I thought the bathroom updates were now the realm of Twitter and that Facebook had officially become LiveJournal.

I suppose there is a role for an internet institution in which everyone is nice to each other, I simply have little use for it. In real life my friends take shots at each other and play word games which don't translate well to a medium in which your sweet ex-Amish cousin is posting pictures of crochet doggie outfits.