Thread: Throw Firebombs In Another Country, Suffer The Consequences

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    They should recieve the same treatment the kid that got caned back in the 90's in Thailand. Fuck'm. they get involved in throwing Molotov Cocktails and riots, they deserve what happens to them.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Check out the Taiwan legislature. The difference is pretty damn funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfaNHtKkffA
    The US Senate used to get fairly violent back in the 19th century, especially during the debates on slavery and other highly volatile issues, but it wasn't just partisan rancor. Oddly enough, northerners were happy to insult each other, but southerners tended to be more polite among themselves. I suspect that it had to do with the fact that dueling remained in vogue a lot longer in the south than it did in the north.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    They should recieve the same treatment the kid that got caned back in the 90's in Thailand. Fuck'm. they get involved in throwing Molotov Cocktails and riots, they deserve what happens to them.
    In Islamic countries, lashes are for minor offenses. They'll be lucky to get away with their heads attached.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Just caught on ABC News, one of these idiots(Sweeney I believe) tweeting that he wishes the protests in NY were like the ones in Egypt. Asshole. Just goes to show that these "peaceful" protesters are all for violence as long as it supports their cause. I hope these idiots are made to pay dearly in Egypt.
    I wish they were too! These kids weren't just throwing firebombs, but dropping them from a rooftop. Yes, I wish the leftists in this country would do the same thing. Bye bye obama!

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Singapore. And that dumb bastard stopped spray-painting cars after that. Got himself in some other trouble with the law and burned his face off when he was huffing butane (Darwin in action), but he sure as shit didn't spray paint any other cars.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Singapore. And that dumb bastard stopped spray-painting cars after that. Got himself in some other trouble with the law and burned his face off when he was huffing butane (Darwin in action), but he sure as shit didn't spray paint any other cars.
    Yeah, I was like 11 at the time, just remember it was a big deal and couldn't remember where it was. He was a dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    In Islamic countries, lashes are for minor offenses. They'll be lucky to get away with their heads attached.
    your point? They committed a crime that easily could have resulted in a death...not that they should be beheaded, but they were involved in what was open rebellion against the Government of a foreign Country, while a guest in the Country. I really do not feel sorry for them and think that the only thing the US Consulate should be involved in is that they get a fair trail. This is nothing like the hikers in Iran, or even like the dumb broad in Italy.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry