Thread: NASCAR Crowd Boos Michelle ...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 NASCAR Crowd Boos Michelle ... 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4y5jy4Q4E8

They booed Jill Biden too according to ABC News

-------------------------------------------------------

I heard tell the FLOTUS used a small teleprompter on one of the boy's backs. The Wookie couldn't remember "Gentlemen start your engines".
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

2. #2 Moooshell booed...at... 
    NASCAR's final race of the season!

http://tv.breitbart.com/nascar-crowd...ichalle-obama/
    A frosty reception for First Lady Michelle Obama in Florida today as she makes the traditional "Gentlemen, start your engines!" call at the final NASCAR race of the season.
    The comments are worth reading.............
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

What did she do to the NASCAR crowd? Look at them?

(That would be enough to get me booing. She always looks mad.)

Funny how no one mentioned Sarah Palin getting booed in Philly.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

I guess that we can expect Obama to ration gas for NASCAR now.

BTW, it seems that when Palin was booed in Philadelphia, the NY Times supported the booers.

http://slapshot.blogs.nytimes.com/20...ey-mom-moment/
    October 11, 2008, 7:17 PM
    Palin Met With Boos at Flyers’ Opener
    By LYNN ZINSER

When Sarah Palin dropped the ceremonial first puck at the Flyers’ opener on Saturday night at the Wachovia Center, she was greeted by resounding (almost deafening) boos. Ed Snider, owner of the Flyers, had her introduced to the crowd more as a hockey mom than as the Republican candidate for vice president. She was flanked by Scott Gomez, the Rangers center, and Mike Richards, the Flyers center.

While Philadelphia fans are known for not being shy about voicing disapproval, the question has been raised — including by me in an earlier version of this post — whether the appearance was appropriate at a sports event like this.
    I wonder if the Times will ask if it was appropriate for Mrs. Obama to appear at a sports event, too?
    Last edited by Odysseus; 11-21-2011 at 01:13 AM.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I guess that we can expect Obama to ration gas for NASCAR now.
    They don't use gasoline, libs talked them into going green so they are using ethanol to their detriment.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Now they use more of it, creating more pollution and consumption, and depleting the crop of corn that people used to eat. Those tankers full of ethanol are transported by Diesel burning trucks to their various outlets. Since the fuel mileage is 30% less efficient, you have to make more stops at the pumps. More consumption yet.

Liberal good intentions are killing reason and logic in this country.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

What did she expect a standing ovation and an invitation to take a lap in the pace car? For people like Ms. Obama...the word NASCAR is a synonym of "white trash". Her first clue that it wouldn't be a good idea to do this should have been when the NASCAR Drivers refused to come to the WH.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They don't use gasoline, libs talked them into going green so they are using ethanol to their detriment.
    At least now we know why they booed.

Personally, I'd like it if First Ladies and others who are not in overtly political positions were treated with a certain deference and respect, but things are so hyperpartisan today that it's becoming harder to disassociate Mrs. Obama from her husband's policies, and her comments about the meanness of America and her lack of pride in us have made her extremely unpopular among those of us who have always felt pride in our nation.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    At least now we know why they booed.

Personally, I'd like it if First Ladies and others who are not in overtly political positions were treated with a certain deference and respect, but things are so hyperpartisan today that it's becoming harder to disassociate Mrs. Obama from her husband's policies, and her comments about the meanness of America and her lack of pride in us have made her extremely unpopular among those of us who have always felt pride in our nation.
    Well the NASCAR fans sure proved that wrong, eh?