1. #1 Thankful Tuesday 
    Banned
    Weather is so nice and 60 outside highs in the low 70's

TOTD Are any of you planning on going out on Black Friday? Or are you going to avoid the crowds and shop on Cyber Monday?

Power CUer
    Neither. I'm almost done; I have a few things left to do, and they will be taken care of by catalogue and a voice on the phone.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

We're taking the family to the Gulf Coast for the holidays, so we won't be shopping at all. Retirement is going great!

I have never had a tolerance for shopping. I even develop a minor panic attack in malls. Or at least I used to. (I once bolted for the door and walked all the way around a mall to get back to the car!) Since I retired I am able to tolerate it much better. I even enjoyed a trip I made a couple of weeks ago.

Hells to the no.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Family will be coming in from rural Arkansas and they always want a trip to Central Market for not-WalMart food (my father-in-law is originally from Holland). We told them it will be Black Friday but I am not sure they understand what that means. They live on 40 acres surrounded by Weyerhaeuser with the nearest neighbors being miles away. Black Friday may be an abstract concept to them.

A quiet day off work Thursday followed by another five days of work. It's a job. Unemployment in my county just hit 15.9%.

Thinking and praying for our troops that won't be with home for turkey....

Last edited by RobJohnson; 11-23-2011 at 10:36 AM.