1. #1 Traditional Marriage Caravan - Santa Rosa (CA) (Pro-Gay Marriage Folks Go Nuts) 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Traditional Marriage Caravan - Santa Rosa (CA) (Pro-Gay Marriage Folks Go Nuts)

The moment we set up this morning on Mendocino Ave. in Santa Rosa and finished praying three Hail Marys, a man already began yelling insults at the top of his lungs.

In order to avoid hearing the obscenities, we sang a hymn composed by St. Louis de Montfort, We Want God.

It worked extremely well. He soon rode off on his bicycle. Just across the street was the Santa Rosa Junior College, where many students study before going to UC Berkeley.... Mr. Charles Sulzen stood by the curbside offering fliers to passersby when suddenly, a SUV pulled up and flung...

Just across the street was the Santa Rosa Junior College, where many students study before going to UC Berkeley. We were later told that drugs are a big problem at this college.

First Assault Against TFP Member:

Mr. Charles Sulzen stood by the curbside offering fliers to passersby when suddenly, a SUV pulled up and flung a Starbucks mocha coffee in his face and sped away shouting obscenities. Thank God the coffee was not hot enough to burn Mr. Sulzen's face, however, some coffee did get in his eye causing prolonged irritation and blurred vision. His white shirt, tie, sports coat, and TFP cape were heavily stained with large splotches of dark sticky coffee.

In the midst of such an unpleasant event, I am glad to report that Mr. Sulzen was not discouraged or upset in any way. He continued to cheerfully campaign for God's marriage in a sticky, stained blazer, confident that good will ultimately triumph over evil.

Some of the coffee also splashed and stained one of our banners, the one that reads: "God's marriage = 1 man + 1 woman."

Second Assault Against TFP Member:

In the afternoon we moved into the heart of Santa Rosa. There, something very shocking occurred. As we got out of the van to prepare for our next campaign, a mid-age woman walked up to us and inquired who we were and what we were doing.

She was obviously curious to know. I thought nothing of it and politely explained that we were "campaigning for traditional marriage, the union of one man and one woman, the way God made it…"

No sooner had I finished speaking when she exploded with rage.

She shouted, gesticulated in an obscene manner, screamed, and yelled. All ten of us just stood there on the sidewalk, shocked into a kind of stupor, thinking "Is this really happening? Is this real, or just a bad dream?"

It was real. I am not exaggerating.

She started walking away backwards, facing us, and continued to scream vulgarities without control or restraint.

Mr. Kenneth Murphy thought it would be a good idea to film the incident for the record. Well, she came charging back towards us, almost running.

"Give me the tape!" she demanded. "You're going to jail. I am going to sue you.

Give me the tape." She then attempted to strike Mr. Murphy who moved back and landed a harsh blow against his video camera. The blow was violent. It disabled the settings on the camera.

As before, she walked away backwards, cursing and swearing with rage.

Please continue to pray for us and for the restoration of moral family values in America.
    http://www.tfp.org/index.php?option=...k=view&id=1084

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    [SIZE="3"]
    She shouted, gesticulated in an obscene manner, screamed, and yelled. All ten of us just stood there on the sidewalk, shocked into a kind of stupor, thinking "Is this really happening? Is this real, or just a bad dream?"

It was real. I am not exaggerating.
    Im shocked that they are shocked that something like this would happen.

Setup a protest saying marriage should only between one man and one woman of the same color as see what happens... will they be shocked when they are met with outrage?

Or look at PZ Myers sticking a rusty nail through a Eucharist.... was anyone shocked at the outrage there?

What would be shocking to me, is if they had any kind of rational reason for their stance that doesnt rely on religious superstition.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Im shocked that they are shocked that something like this would happen.

Setup a protest saying marriage should only between one man and one woman of the same color as see what happens... will they be shocked when they are met with outrage?

Or look at PZ Myers sticking a rusty nail through a Eucharist.... was anyone shocked at the outrage there?

What would be shocking to me, is if they had any kind of rational reason for their stance that doesnt rely on religious superstition.

Good old reliable liberal wilber ."Religious Superstition" 76.5% of the US population must be spooked by " Religious Superstition" !Would a marriage between a duck and a chicken be of any suprise to a critter like you !
    Last edited by megimoo; 09-12-2008 at 11:12 PM.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    What I think is shocking as well is the fact that you have consistently ignored every post anyone else has made concerning non-religious reasons for opposing gay marriage.

You may be an idiot, but at least you're consistent.

Also, here's a few of these for you to use next time. Don't worry, I have plenty.
    '''''''''''''''''