1. #1 PBS had an interview tonight with Michele Bachmann 
    It was quite interesting. I wouldn't count this woman out. She is working across Iowa and she seemed quite informed about the situation on the ground. She is quite relentless and I wouldn't be surprised if she has a strong showing in Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    It was quite interesting. I wouldn't count this woman out. She is working across Iowa and she seemed quite informed about the situation on the ground. She is quite relentless and I wouldn't be surprised if she has a strong showing in Iowa.
    They all have things I like about them with the exception of Huntsman.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They all have things I like about them with the exception of Huntsman.
    I don't get Huntsman. He and Paul, along with obama, are proof that mute buttons are one of the greatest inventions in history.

As governor, Huntsman ran Utah (the most, or 2nd most conservative state in the union) better than Romney did Massachusetts, and he was solidly conservative. He ran a business better than Cain and he's got a lot of foreign policy experience.

Romney is a liberal running as a conservative, and Huntsman (based on his past record) is a conservative running as a liberal. I don't know who planned his campaign, but they blew it big time.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    I don't get Huntsman. He and Paul, along with obama, are proof that mute buttons are one of the greatest inventions in history.

As governor, Huntsman ran Utah (the most, or 2nd most conservative state in the union) better than Romney did Massachusetts, and he was solidly conservative. He ran a business better than Cain and he's got a lot of foreign policy experience.

Romney is a liberal running as a conservative, and Huntsman (based on his past record) is a conservative running as a liberal. I don't know who planned his campaign, but they blew it big time.
    Romney is a marshmallow running as limestone.