Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Class 6 store at Belvoir had a sale going. $43 per 750 ML bottle. That's less than most places get for the 12-year-old scotch, and there's no tax.

Same here, and everyday's a holiday on the planet of the ape.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Same here, and everyday's a holiday on the planet of the ape.
    If I remember correctly this was also good.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If I remember correctly this was also good.
    You have a great memory, Rock.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Mine is Galliano. Pricey compared to beer, but what the hell. A hundred bucks for 3 bottles for Thanksgiving (375ml), Christmas (750ml), and New Years (750ml) is worth it.

Now that is strong stuff! :eek:

I'm pretty traditional, I like eggnog spiked with Captain Morgain spiced Rum. Sprinkled with cinnamon.

I also make a hot apple cider with mulling spices I buy from Williams Sonoma...(non alcoholic)I usually drink that when I put up my Christmas tree...which is usally the weekend after Christmas...but I will be putting it up this coming weekend instead.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the holiday season, yes I do know the true meaning of Christmas...but like the romans, I like the festivities more:o