1. #1 Topless basketball league a booby prize for NBA fans deprived by owners lockout 
    FIRST there was lingerie football, a popular sport in the US we hear with women sporting both bruises and blush in equal measure.

Now there's the prospect of topless basketball.

With the sport in crisis in the US and fans deprived of matches thanks to the NBA lockout, a group of nightclub owners appear to have have taken things into their own hands.

This morning it was revealed they want to form a basketball league of topless dancers to attract attention to the sport while the NBA saga drags on after nearly five months of crisis.

Rick's Cabaret group's league, consisting of dancers from their 23 clubs, has reportedly said a former NBA star will be announced next week as coach of the New York team, which will unveil its uniforms - we're suspecting some of the most minute ever seen on a court -next week as well.

The team is evidently to to play dancers from a Minneapolis club and another from Miami with a full schedule of these game to apparently to be announced in January. ...
    link

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I've seen so many boobs (strawberries to mellons) over the years not to get very excited over this one. Just get ready for the bouncies! :D

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

The lockout is over. Basketball is back. I'm so disinterested I'm not even starting its own thread. And I really like basketball too. Plenty of college games though.