Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I used to shop on Black Friday back when it was fun. It hasn't been fun for a long time. The elements of violence have taken over.

I had a couple of friends brave Black Friday. They went to Rodeo Drive and didn't see a single violent crowd. What's the big deal?

Oh, if only this movement catches on among the left:

Members of the Occupy Honolulu movement are urging the public to have a "buy nothing Christmas."

Future Republicans learn that their parents didn't get them anything to teach the rest of the country a lesson about consumerism.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    When should the government allow sales, should they also control the price? Perhaps for the good of the public they should stop Christmas.

I guess by taking away the rights of the lawful citizens it might control the rabble or then again we could just start enforcing the laws we already have.
    Good point. I'm hearing that cops were letting people go after they had fights. They need to throw these assholes in jail. Show the public that there is a consequence for acting crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

Members of the Occupy Honolulu movement are urging the public to have a "buy nothing Christmas."

Future Republicans learn that their parents didn't get them anything to teach the rest of the country a lesson about consumerism.
    Now, wait a minute. Christmas is not about presents. People need to know that it's about the birth of Christ.

Don't get me wrong. I love to be Santa so to speak, but people need to know this.

Okay, I have a proposal. Let's show OWS the spirit of giving.

We can buy ten protesters Great Value or Equate brand (walmart brand) products for them to give to them at Christmas!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Okay, I have a proposal. Let's show OWS the spirit of giving.

We can buy ten protesters Great Value or Equate brand (walmart brand) products for them to give to them at Christmas!
    You mean soap??? :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Now, wait a minute. Christmas is not about presents. People need to know that it's about the birth of Christ.

Don't get me wrong. I love to be Santa so to speak, but people need to know this.
    Oy, are you talking to the wrong guy. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    You mean soap??? :D
    That would be considered torture. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Oy, are you talking to the wrong guy. :D
    Okay, how about the spirit of giving combined with love and compassion. :D

That would be considered torture. :D
    If there's a lake nearby, we can throw them under water with the soap and they'll call it waterboarding.

Actually, I can see them going into a public restroom to clean up and say they have to let them do that because everything should be free.

Such cute little sad children.

I still haven't forgiven my mom for making me give my Halloween candy to my siblings.