Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Newt To Obama: Let's Debate, You Can Use Your Teleprompter 
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...eprompter.html

"I already said that if he wants to use a teleprompter, then it would be fine with me. It has to be fair. If you [were] to defend ObamaCare, wouldn't you want a teleprompter?" Gingrich asked.

"Now, just for a second I'm going to go in the detour and I'll try to explain why I've been and he'll say yes. There are two reasons. The first, is ego. Can you imagine him looking in the mirror? Graduate from Columbia, Harvard Law, editor of the Law Review journal. [Against] the greatest articulator in a Democratic book?"

"How is he going to say that he's afraid to be on the same podium as a West Georgia College student?"
    Video at the link.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

It makes me smile, laught even.
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

That was a great dig! Ha ....
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Treating obama like a petulant child might be a very good winning strategy.

So far it seems to be working.

You have to show a great deal more contempt for the President of the United States than Romney has been displaying if you want to win the Republican nomination.

Good move on Newt's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    You have to show a great deal more contempt for the President of the United States than Romney has been displaying if you want to win the Republican nomination.

Let's be clear, the "contempt" is directed at the Imbecile In Chief and not at the office he occupies.

Newt To Obama: Let's Debate, You Can Use Your Teleprompter

I know Ike, let's have a spelling contest.:D
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Yeah. Remember the expression on Carter's face when Reagan said, "There you go again, Jimmy..."
    It was clear that "Jimmy" had underestimated his opponent. :D

I want Newt to say, 'Now, Barry, that's not what you said when you were a candidate.....":)

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post

Whether you like Newt Gingrich or not, I would bet my bottom dollar that he could, would (and maybe will) utterly destroy Obama in any debate. Period.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Whether you like Newt Gingrich or not, I would bet my bottom dollar that he could, would (and maybe will) utterly destroy Obama in any debate. Period.
    Only if the debate were open and fair. O Blah Blah will never agree to that forum. He will stack the deck in his favor and ensure the moderators are in the bag for him.

Mr Narcissist "most intelligent president ever" would never enter a debate he knew he would be exposed as the fool he is. Fair moderators would not allow his deflections and verbal diarrhea to go unchecked. Most moderators are pulled from the liberal media that is well known for being in the bag for all things DIMoRAT.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand