Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My 25 year high school reunion is coming up next year, but since I don't live in NY anymore, I don't plan on going. I've recently reunited with many of my friends through facebook....which is nice...but that's about it.

I was going to go to a reuinon. I bought my plane ticket, and I was off to Illinois... When I landed I found out about a wedding...this was last summer.

I had a last minute change of plans and went to a very nice outdoor wedding in Iowa. There were several long time friends there that I had not seen in a long time. My arrival was unplanned. The groom was shocked to see me, it had been a few years.

Some people are still pissed that I missed that reuinon....lol
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 11-29-2011 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    My 25 year high school reunion is coming up next year, but since I don't live in NY anymore, I don't plan on going. I've recently reunited with many of my friends through facebook....which is nice...but that's about it.
    I went to High School in NYC, but was in Iraq for the 25th and FT Hood for the 30th. I might go to the 35th, but only if it's not too much hassle.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I went to High School in NYC, but was in Iraq for the 25th and FT Hood for the 30th. I might go to the 35th, but only if it's not too much hassle.

One of the main reasons I'm going to my 30th is to see my best friend from high school, who was unable to attend previous reunions because she was active duty in the Navy. She retired from the service a couple of years ago, so will hopefully be attending this one.