Thread: Barney Frank

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I read somewhere that high ranking dems want to block this retard from the spot.
    I can believe that. But I'll bet she has her ducks in a row and the Congressional Black Caucus will come out against the party if they block her.

Fabulous Poster
    Wow, if a person didn't know better he would think that your dislike of Frank and Waters is rooted in your own prejudice rather than anything meaningful.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Wow, if a person didn't know better he would think that your dislike of Frank and Waters is rooted in your own prejudice rather than anything meaningful.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    No i dislike him for other things besides being disgusting queer.

Exit Barney Frank

Rep. Barney Frank will be remembered for three things: First, he was not only the first openly gay member of Congress but the first involved in a gay-prostitution scandal. Second, he said, “I do not want the same kind of focus on safety and soundness” regarding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as exercised with regard to other government-affiliated agencies, preferring, as he memorably put it, to “roll the dice a little bit.” Third, he was co-author of the Frank-Dodd financial-reform legislation. Which is to say, Representative Frank will be remembered as an embarrassment, a reckless gambler, and a legislative malefactor.

Representative Frank was not much of a crusader on gay-rights issues, which was just as well. On the substance of those issues, he was on the wrong side. As a symbol, he was toxic — a powerful politician whose homosexual orientation was hardly the most remarkable feature of his private life, which included involvement with a gay hustler and convicted drug dealer whom the congressman was paying for sex, and who ended up running a prostitution operation out of the congressman’s home. Representative Frank was reprimanded by the House for making misleading statements to a Virginia prosecutor on behalf of the prostitute — whom the congressman eventually put on his own payroll — and for having fixed dozens of parking tickets on his behalf. Americans are broadly tolerant of homosexuality; they are rightly less tolerant of prostitution and political corruption. The congressman’s self-pitying account of the episode made the bad situation worse.

But though his private life spilled over into his public duties, it is as a champion of a different kind of pay-for-play operation, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, that the congressman did the most damage to the country. more ...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta luv Massachusetts for the two-fer ...

Teddy who went for a swim, and Bwarney who went for a him.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

just replacing one home wrecker with another.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Barny Fwank did not want to risk a humiliating defeat- plain and simple. He is a coward in that regard. He did plenty of damage to this country and was one of the top three people to blame for the economic downfall of the country. He and his lefty butt kissers who share his diseased ideology are the reason that this country is headed rapidly toward bankruptcy. Go ahead liberals, kiss his butt all you want, it wont change the facts. Sure, he's gay, but that has nothing to do with his being a vile, reprehensible, detestable, despicable POC. No, his choice of sex partner only adds to his negative reputation, it does not define him.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I wish I could still find it, but Charles Krauthammer had a thing to say about this yesterday. To summarize it, he said the greatest thing that Barney Frank ever did for this country was announce his retirement from Congress.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Frank In Salary Negotiations For Elmer Fudd Role

NEW YORK – DreamWorks Studios announced today that they are in the final stages of salary negotiations with Massachusetts Congressman Barney Frank for their new Looney Tunes Bugs Bunny movie. Frank is slated to play Elmer Fudd in the five hundred million dollar, two part, six hour movie epic. The Congressman expressed interest in the role when he heard that Bugs Bunny was going to be played by an actor who has expressed conservative political views in the past. We talked with Congressman Frank over brunch in the West Village where he was visiting a friend.

“It was wight before our summer wecess,” he recalled, “and Hawwy Weid took me aside and infowmed me that the character of Bugs Bunny was going to be played by a wacially insensitive wight wing wepublican!”
    stowez

Frank doing his Elmer Fudd "look"

dare is a resemblunze buts dat gunzs gots ta goez
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I wish I could still find it, but Charles Krauthammer had a thing to say about this yesterday. To summarize it, he said the greatest thing that Barney Frank ever did for this country was announce his retirement from Congress.

Heres a couple of links w/video:

RealClearPolitics1

RealClearPolitics2

TheDailyCaller
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.