1. #1 Photo Bucket Alternatives. 
    Okay, it looks like Photobucket no longer allows enough cropping or editing to get a pic down to avatar size. I've tried image shack because they're supposed to be really good and still can't get what I need out of it. Does anybody know a good photo website that is good with allowing editing and cropping?
    Human lives matter.

Try IrfanView. More information.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

If you just want to host images for message boards or sharing with friends, imgur.com is my favorite. It's easy, fast, and all around great. You can't save entire albums though like with photobucket.

I'm not sure about editing features, but you can always download GIMP, it's a photo-editing software very similar to photoshop with all of the same features, only free. I use gimp for most basic functions like resizing, changing file types and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Okay, thanks guys.
    Human lives matter.