Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I'd almost say one would have to be a bit unhinged to want to have that many kids.
    It was three at a time over @ 10 years. She isn't stupid.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think Michelle Bachman's fall in the polls after the endless debates began indicates that the GOP is probably not willing to nominate a total lunatic.

So much for women's liberation.

It's only breaking the glass ceiling when it's a Liberal female trying to run for office.

You're so transparent your screen name should be Saran Wrap
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    How is she a "lunatic?" Is the GreatState of MN in the habit of awarding custody of 23 foster children to lunatics?

Just because I think some of Michelle Bachman's political statements are whack doesn't mean I think she is a bad parent. Nor does it mean I think she shouldn't share her home with needy children-foster children are suspcious of people who seem too perfect, anyway. We all have our little eccentricities. My beloved grandfather says crazy stuff all the time, but he's a good grandpa.

Mostly, it's her statements about Guardisil that show she's ill-informed. If she had made the issue about states' requiring girls being an abuse of government authority, that would be one thing. She had to go and make the whole "mental retardation" thing her issue.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    How is she a "lunatic?" Is the GreatState of MN in the habit of awarding custody of 23 foster children to lunatics?
    She's a Conservative. Like being a person of Color and Conservative...to a DUmmie being a woman and Conservative = "lunatic"
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Just because I think some of Michelle Bachman's political statements are whack doesn't mean I think she is a bad parent. Nor does it mean I think she shouldn't share her home with needy children-foster children are suspcious of people who seem too perfect, anyway. We all have our little eccentricities. My beloved grandfather says crazy stuff all the time, but he's a good grandpa.

Mostly, it's her statements about Guardisil that show she's ill-informed. If she had made the issue about states' requiring girls being an abuse of government authority, that would be one thing. She had to go and make the whole "mental retardation" thing her issue.
    I'm not familiar with the guardisil issue. Let me get this straight.

You label her a lunatic because of her opinion on guardisil.
    She, along with her husband, are awarded custody of 23 foster children in spite of this "lunacy".
    DIMS on a national level have embraced global warming as a fact and seek to tax the S*** out of us to "fix it."

And Michelle Bachmann is the "lunatic?"
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand