• Star Wars

6 26.09%
  • Star Trek

15 65.22%
  • Lost In Space

2 8.70%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And there are no wars in the Star Trek universe? Did I miss something?
    Not until DS9. TNG or TOS never had any wars (cept maybe a battle with the borg) Besides who said there wasnt any war? I said Humans stopped killing one another.

Star Wars is way better. If for any reason because ILM does the special effects for both.
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    Star Wars is way better. If for any reason because ILM does the special effects for both.
    Considering that Star Wars had a much bigger FX budget, I think Star Trek did amazing with what they had. The innovation of the original series right up to the more advanced FX of TNG, DS9, and Voyager not to mention the movies. In fact, Star Trek aliens were much much more believable than Star Wars aliens.

Also, the writing was better in Star Trek. Not to take anything away from Star Wars but the concepts were different. Star Wars were an homage to the old serials like Buck Rodgers and Flash Gordon while Star Trek was more cerebral(actual reason why the original pilot didn't help to launch Star Trek:TOS to be picked up).
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

kind of off topic but go to youtube and search for the critique of the last 3 star wars films, lol its funny as hell as this creepy guy rips the newest movies into shreds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI

this is so funny lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    OMG Carrie looks so old :(
    She stole Cher's fake lips.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Both are great actually. I prefer Star Wars mostly because that is what I grew up on.

It could also have something to do with the amount of money my parents handed over to Kenner for all of the toys I had. ;)
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

Both are great actually. I prefer Star Wars mostly because that is what I grew up on.

It could also have something to do with the amount of money my parents handed over to Kenner for all of the toys I had. ;)

Too bad that being a kid, you probably tore open all that packaging and actually played with the toys, or you could get a pretty good return on your parents investment by selling it all on ebay.

TNG rules all because no one is hotter than Ensign Lefler:

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    TNG rules all because no one is hotter than Ensign Lefler:

Hell with her, 7 of 9 rules or troy before she that age wall going at a 100 miles an hour

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Hell with her, 7 of 9 rules or troy before she that age wall going at a 100 miles an hour
    OK, that's not the best pic.

But in their prime, Ashley Judd smokes those two. Troi a close second.