1. #1 Man Found Dead at Texas 'Occupy' Camp 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh Noooooes!! :eek:

DENTON, Texas – A man was found dead Saturday afternoon in a tent at the "Occupy Denton" campsite on the grounds of the University of North Texas, KNTU-Radio reported.

University and city police found the body at the eight-tent encampment after someone contacted authorities between 5:00pm and 5:30pm local time, UNT spokesman Buddy Price told the station.

Price said crime scene tape had been put up to block off the campsite and that protesters would not be allowed back in to the area until investigations into the death had been finalized.
    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/04...#ixzz1fbvsTBzY

Someone get Nadin at DU on this right away!!! It's obviously a Right-Wing plot to close the Camp!!!!!:eek::D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Someone get Nadin at DU on this right away!!! It's obviously a Right-Wing plot to close the Camp!!!!!:eek::D

What a freaking mess this movement is.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Oh Noooooes!! :eek:

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/04...#ixzz1fbvsTBzY

In this town, on the UNT campus? (I live in Denton, about 2 minutes from where the guy kicked off). I'd think it was more of a Left-Wing plot to create a martyr. :p
    From the mods: "Where is my pony?" comments are inflammatory and considered group attacks on DU"

Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool.- Bender

The guys name was Darwin Cox, this could be natural selection at work, just sayin'.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The guys name was Darwin Cox, this could be natural selection at work, just sayin'.
    Goldy, silvery, bronzy, coppery...

So much for their alternate community, that needs no cops because there is so much love for humanity at work there.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    So much for their alternate community, that needs no cops because there is so much love for humanity at work there.
    Hey, who's complaining, the guy has a home now, at boot hill in a pauper's grave.

I have been lookng at homes in the Denton area. Maybe the poster from Denton can give me some pointers as I will be in that area next Friday. A home in Corinth sure looks nice to me, on realtor.com that is.