Hybrid View

1. #1 Unclear whether Iran shot down drone, a U.S. official says 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Wonderful...

(CNN) -- Iran's military on Sunday claimed it shot down a U.S. drone into eastern Iran.
    State media cited a military official who identified the aircraft as an RQ-170 Sentinel.

NATO's International Security Assistance Force said a U.S. unarmed reconnaissance aircraft was flying a mission over western Afghanistan -- which borders Iran -- last week when operators lost control.

A U.S. official with knowledge of the incident said the crew operating the unmanned drone reported a loss of flight control just before the drone went down

JHC...what about a fucking self-destruct???? They were saying tonight they probably got the thing almost undamaged!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Now they know too much, we have to kill them!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

First I head it was shot down.

Then I heard it was taken over electronically. I hope not. That would be bad, m'kay.

Now I'm hearing it was operator error.

Either way, look for Chinese RQ-170s soon. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    First I head it was shot down.

Then I heard it was taken over electronically. I hope not. That would be bad, m'kay.

Now I'm hearing it was operator error.

Either way, look for Chinese RQ-170s soon. :mad:
    Destroy everyone and salt the ground!:mad:
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Why is everyone so afraid of other countries using drones? After all, drones are a perfectly legitimate form of warfare and they are very precise and they fit perfectly into combat situations.

Iran isn't fighting any big wars with anyone, neither is China. hmmmmm?

or maybe building flying death-robots and sending them all over the world to assassinate people in countries we are not at war with just because we can wasn't the best idea. Some people were against drones along time ago, saying they were opening up a can of worms, but I guess they were all just libtard moonbats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Why is everyone so afraid of other countries using drones? After all, drones are a perfectly legitimate form of warfare and they are very precise and they fit perfectly into combat situations.

Iran isn't fighting any big wars with anyone, neither is China. hmmmmm?

or maybe building flying death-robots and sending them all over the world to assassinate people in countries we are not at war with just because we can wasn't the best idea. Some people were against drones along time ago, saying they were opening up a can of worms, but I guess they were all just libtard moonbats.
    Move to China traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Why is everyone <snip>
    Are you just saying stupid shit for the sake of stupid shit these days?

Trust me, others have come before you that were much better at it than you are.

They knew where it was when it went down. Barry was notified and was given the option to drop a JDAM on it. Barry decided to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Are you just saying stupid shit for the sake of stupid shit these days?

Trust me, others have come before you that were much better at it than you are.
    No JB he's saying what he honestly believes.

Which to me is more frightening than if he were just making shit up to piss us off.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Wonderful...

JHC...what about a fucking self-destruct???? They were saying tonight they probably got the thing almost undamaged!!!

It would be great if it was able to self-destruct once it was moved to a secure Iranian military site, though. They need to think about that for the next model year.