Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    It wasn't all of our agents. Sounds just like a couple, and one of them may be the double agent that Hezbollah used to get the information.

Things may sound ugly, but think of it this way. You only hear about the bad news. You never know when the good stuff happens. That's just how that works.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    It wasn't all of our agents. Sounds just like a couple
    The last paragraph of this story says a network of 10 agents.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/12...est=latestnews

There is breaking news of another drone crash At Seychelles Airport.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I'm not 100% on drones, but I do believe that Iran is probably one of the most technilogically advanced nations in that part of the world. If anyone there had the capabilities, it would be them.
    I'm sure you have reasons for your belief. But reading about the Iranian missile program leads me to very different conclusions. Pictures of their 1st satellite - launched in '09 - show a payload situated inside a square aluminum box, D cell batteries, and electrical tape. And it only weighed about 100 pounds.

Drones like the RQ-170 are satellite controlled, and clearly Iran does not have that capability.

The Rooskies, now...that's a different thing. The Rooskies may have something which may be used to disable a drone. And of course they would make it available to Iran. Or would they? Would they trust the Iranians to be able to keep it out of western hands? Maybe.

In the event of a communications loss, the RQ-170 is pre-programmed to self-land.

My guess is that the Chinese did it; and the one in the Seychelles as well. The Seychelles have invited the Chinese to make port stops there.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA