1. #1 Occupy SF camp cleared out by police 
    SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Protesters are promising to re-occupy San Francisco after police descended on their encampment at Justin Herman Plaza early Wednesday morning and cleared out some 100 protesters and their tents.

Wednesday evening, protesters took to the streets, marching on Market Street before returning to Justin Herman Plaza. About three dozen protesters sat down on the bocce ball courts and one tent was erected. Officers surrounded the group but did not immediately move in and more protesters are standing on the edges of the plaza, watching. At noon, about 100 occupiers and their supporters rallied in front of the Federal Reserve building, stopping traffic on two blocks of Market Street.

"We need a thousand people to go back and repopulated Justin Herman Plaza," protester Richard Kreidler said. "I dont know that's what we're going to do, but that's obviously a conversation item."

The group then marched around Justin Herman Plaza, taunting police guarding their former encampment.

Two people were arrested during the afternoon protest.

Earlier Wednesday at about 1:30 a.m., police, sheriff's deputies, firefighters and public works crews converged on the 2-month-old camp. They gave them five minutes to clear out. Most did but police arrested 70 occupiers and other supporters who didn't.

"The cops came through, they were destroying everything in their path, there were a bunch of people trying to get out," protester Dena Cook said.

One occupier says he hurt his head when police pushed his face to the ground.

"I was told to leave and I just told them I wouldn't comply because I was a peaceful protester," Red said.

Public works crews worked until dawn, cleaning up the park, hauling off debris while officers ringed the plaza.

Chief Greg Suhr said police moved in because the camp had become too dangerous for the occupiers and the downtown neighborhood.

"This part of the 99 percent moved that part of the 99 percent to give the other part of the 99 percent some relief," Suhr said.

Mayor Ed Lee said he had no choice but to order the police action after occupiers representatives stopped their ongoing dialogue with the city.

"We still wanted to talk with them but because these discussions were cut off, we felt this was the right time," Lee said.
    http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...sco&id=8457757

Well, it's about damned time. The city posted eviction notices for the 1st and gave them 6 more days to clear out. The businesses in the Ferry Building across from the plaza are glad it's done. They were taking a hit in business due to the unwashed mob camped out across the street.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Bless their hearts :D
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!

Heh heh, I love how the DUmmys are saying "they took the park back" and "you're heroes!". I'm sitting here and watching the news right now and there's no protestors in the park right now. It's blocked off and is being repaired from the damage these so called "heroes" did to it...at the expense ot the citizens of San Francisco by the way.

As for the protestors being heroes? The closest to a hero that these unwashed scum will ever be is eating a sandwich by the same name.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I got an idea on how to deal with these nimwits. Use high powered speakers pumping out shrill sounds that
    will drive them even more ape shit batty than they are alrady. Make their lives so miserable that they leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    I got an idea on how to deal with these nimwits. Use high powered speakers pumping out shrill sounds that
    will drive them even more ape shit batty than they are alrady. Make their lives so miserable that they leave.
    It sounds good but they can't do that in Justin Herman Plaza. The plaza is in the middle of the financial district in downtown San Francisco and you would end up affecting people who have nothing to do with the unwashed scum of OWS as well. Don't get me wrong...I'm all for making the lives of these wastes of human skin as miserable as possible but not at the expense of innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    It's been done.

Cartman blasted a Slayer tune in Die, Hippie, Die to disband the ever growing hippie drum circle. It worked. :D