1. #1 Gingrich may well be our next president 
    Fabulous Poster
    All his skeletons have been long out of the closet. If America despises anything, it's old news and Newt's (disgusting to even contemplate) sex/marriage life is old news.

Sure he's candid, and Lawrence O'Donnell showed us two nights ago that Gingrich has an amazing self image and ego considering the reality. Or is it actually amazing that he is who he is, and the ego is therefore justified? I have often suspected that some people were successful simply because they didn't know that they weren't winning material.

But we know from the George Bush II victory, that Americans are an emotional and sometimes irrational people. They liked Bush for his decisiveness, even if he was wrong. They for some inexplicable reason saw testosterone in his every move.

Most of which has little to do with why I post this today, but then I am an internet traditionalist in that way. The reason I speak of Gingrich today is because he spoke the truth for all to hear, and he will not apologize for it.

The Palestinian People are an invention of arabs hostile to the Hebrew people and the State of Israel. For this, some Jordanian or Syrian in a Palestinian hat called him a racist. I could almost hear Newt say, "Boo fucking hoo" at the hurt and insult suffered by terrorists at the gates of Israel or behind the lines in the US.

They call him a racist, they call him a liar, and in true DU fashion they command him to get educated (perhaps they haven't checked his credentials or compared them to their own); but they didn't say anything which proved him wrong.

For those who missed it the first ten times I posted this:

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.
    - Yes, it's from WND, would you honestly expect the Washington Post or the NYT to host it?

I don't like Newt. I don't want him as my President. But unless the other candidates are willing to take a stand on immigration, Israel, and infiltration then how can we expect the American people to vote for otherwise more sensible people?

I don't care who it is (unless Ron Paul) that can depose obama. I don't care what they have done, what moral trangressions they have in their past, the goal is to divest ourselves of this millstone around our national necks.

The problem with Newt is that he has a way of pissing off the people closest to him. Because of that, he may be a 1-term President. That makes his choice of VP very, very important. Critical, even.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Newt is definitely NOT my favorite candidate. He has way too many issues in his past which make me uncomfortable. But if Newt is the GOP nominee, I'll hold my nose and vote for him in November 2012, just to get the "messiah" out. As you all know, I can't do the same for Flip Romney.

I hate to say this, but I won't vote if Newt is the nominee. I held my nose in '04 because I couldn't let Kerry win and I did it again in '08 because of Palin. I won't do it again. Newt Gingrich is a pathetic douchebag who will do anything for money and power. Lets be real on this for a minute; we all know he will follow any side of an issue that pays and the sad fact is, if you base the 2012 election purely on appearance and looks (which sadly, many voters focus on) there's no way this piece of fat old white bread will beat a young, physically fit black man, regardless of how bad Obama is.

Mark my words and take this to the bank; if Newt, Romney or Perry win the nomination, Obama is a lock in 2012.
    Last edited by marinejcksn; 12-14-2011 at 01:41 AM.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    My two favorite candidates are Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum. Problem is, both of them can't break out of single digits in the polls. It's to bad that our "front runners" suck this year!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I'll have no problem voting for Newt. None.
    May the FORCE be with you!