Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Ah occupy San Diego by a pj party 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ok, nadins drunk again... :D

nadinbrzezinskii (99,507 posts)

Ah occupy San Diego by a pj party

Last edited Sun Dec 11, 2011, 02:38 AM USA/ET
    I went there to cover something else, which I missed. (My congresswoman actually went there today, I missed it by ten minutes... And I actually spoke to her earlier in the day). So I staid for the pj party, small affair.

That said I actually witnessed a marker, an important one...officers were actually talking to occupiers on what they want. In fact, they agreed with a few of the goals. It was amazing to see the officer I witnessed still hold to some things hard. (You see what is public sleeping and peeing going to win you?). But the fact that the officer found common ground is a micro crack. It is the kind of things were doubt starts to build.

Now critical point, body language on both was at times very relaxed. I know cops, I know the cop felt zero threat.

No, they are not ready to go get a beer, but it was beautiful. These are the small things that lead to real change. Yup, I missed the news story, but I got a story.

As to my congress woman, I got to speak to her earlier at a Christmas party. And now will write for her an executive summary of the top five things occupiers agree with. And that is good.

Oh and yes,I just came in...late, very late...if my mother knew...

She is a hoot when she's loaded. I could just see her bothering her congresswoman..."Hey you...comere...yeah you!! Where's the bar again??? Oh yeah...have you seen the new DU yet??? No??? What are ya, a ReThug??? Take your hands off me officer...MIC CHECK!!!!!"

:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Nadin, you're an idiot. The fact that cops are human beings rather than Cybermen from Dr. Who, and even the stuoid occupaiton hippies are people too who individually have lucid moments, does NOT mean the cops are mulling over throwing in their lot with the mangy handful of remaining vagrants and giving up-twinkles to the imaginary revolution going on in the script running inside your head.

How do you know she is a drunk? I know she is a moonbat but how can you know she drinker?

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    How do you know she is a drunk? I know she is a moonbat but how can you know she drinker?
    I went there to cover something else, which I missed. (My congresswoman actually went there today, I missed it by ten minutes... And I actually spoke to her earlier in the day). So I staid for the pj party, small affair.
    Well, for one thing, she missed the event that she went there to cover. That;s classic stoner/drunk behavior.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I just happen to follow a lot of her posts and there have been some that are just drop dead hilarious!! Her good stuff is usually 2-3am and I'm surprised the Mods don't just delete the posts but she isn't the most loved member there...

May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I just happen to follow a lot of her posts and there have been some that are just drop dead hilarious!! Her good stuff is usually 2-3am and I'm surprised the Mods don't just delete the posts but she isn't the most loved member there...

Wonder if she's hot? :D

Wonder if she's hot? :D
    DU can only have three hot chicks at a time on their membership rolls, and Nads is at 60,000 on the list, behind even the effeminate male poufters.

ETA: Probably still ahead of CalPig, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    DU can only have three hot chicks at a time on their membership rolls, and Nads is at 60,000 on the list, behind even the effeminate male poufters.

Calpig is a dude not a chick :D

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post

Have there ever been hot chicks at DU?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Have there ever been hot chicks at DU?
    I've met a few.