1. #1 Tim Tebow.....Haters/Believers check in 
    I grew up watching the Broncos and Seahawks, even enjoying their games. However, now I am a Seahawk fan thru and thru. That being said...............

Holy crap, I just watched for the second week in a row the most entertaining professional football game I've ever seen.

Say what you will, Tim Tebow brings something to the table you just can't coach which is a will to win.

After the game against Chicago today, a Bronco's fan posted on ESPN, "I just replaced baby Jesus in my Nativity scene with a Tebow doll".

Unfriggenbelievable.... lol

Im not a hater but Tebow should hand a game ball to Barber for handing the game to the Broncos. Let me know when they dont have to come behind from subpar teams taht are missing their starting QB and best running back/reciver. I think he puts is beliefs into the spot light (which I agree with)

I'll tell you what if he can beat the Pats then i'll start believing. I love it lol they have to come back froma 2-9 vikings team last week and we are supposed to think he is any good? lol please.

The sumbitch just gets it done.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The sumbitch just gets it done.
    I loved Tebow in college. Think he is one of the 10 best college players ever.

He is wiinning, but unless he gets that accuracy down, then when he actually plays a good team, you'll see him come back to earth i"m afraid. New England shows the flaws next week.

I remember thinking Tommy Frazier was probably the greatest option QB I ever watched. But no one thought he'd ever make it in the NFL.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Twitter has been hilarious each week he pulls out a win. If he and the Broncos beat the Pats next week, the internets will explode.
    2011 CU Fantasy Baseball Champion

My dad is a huge Tebow fan, although I'm not sure if he likes Tebow more than Stafford. Dad's a life-long Lions fan and he's been waiting a long time to see them have a winning season.

The Lions won yesterday, but you wouldn't know it from the media coverage of the game. So, they blew a big lead. They still won.