Thread: Health Message
#1 Health Message12-12-2011, 01:31 AM
As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, I rapidly realized that I don't really give a hoot. It's the tortoise life for me!
1. If walking/cycling is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, and is fat.
3. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years.
4. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing, yet it lives for 450 years.
And you tell me to exercise? I don't think so.The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
12-12-2011, 03:05 AM
Maude is my role model.
12-12-2011, 09:33 PM
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- South Florida
And remember, an elephant is a vegetarian.
12-17-2011, 02:26 PM
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
- Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
Cave men ate better than today's vegans and other liberal nuts,,,,,,,,,,They lived well into their 30s and 40s.Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
C. S. Lewis
Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|