1. #1 Dark Tower Movies/TV Show 
    And Ron Howard's first movie based on Stephen King's The Dark Tower has been scheduled for May 17, 2013

Read more: Universal Sets Release Dates Through 2013 - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movie...#ixzz1gPC4FA1N
    I've heard that it will be a trilogy, with 2 TV seasons in between the movies. The shows will be done on HBO, which is awesome.

I am super pumped about this. That series of book was one of the greatest I ever read.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I've heard that it will be a trilogy, with 2 TV seasons in between the movies. The shows will be done on HBO, which is awesome.

I am super pumped about this. That series of book was one of the greatest I ever read.
    IMHO was one of if not the last good body of works SK wrote. Going to extremely difficult to translate to a screenplay to do it any kind of justice though.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.