Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    These look like facts to me

This doesn't prove that in this instance it directly effected the drone but since you only know fact give them to us.
    The key to me was their phrase "the majority of general purpose GPS receivers". I don't see how that has anything to do with circuitry used in a military drone, which certainly does not have anything that could be termed a "general purpose" receiver. After all, military aircraft equipped with military grade electronics are not getting lost, even here in the U.S. If they were, it would be a whole 'nother thing.

I can't see that the location of the controller in Nevada has anything to do with a GPS receiver located in Iran.

But like I say, bring down a few more drones and they'll certainly make a believer out of me. We have about 6,000 of them; ......well, 5,999 now.;)

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    The key to me was their phrase "the majority of general purpose GPS receivers". I don't see how that has anything to do with circuitry used in a military drone, which certainly does not have anything that could be termed a "general purpose" receiver. After all, military aircraft equipped with military grade electronics are not getting lost, even here in the U.S. If they were, it would be a whole 'nother thing.

I can't see that the location of the controller in Nevada has anything to do with a GPS receiver located in Iran.

But like I say, bring down a few more drones and they'll certainly make a believer out of me. We have about 6,000 of them; ......well, 5,999 now.;)
    I don't believe it is the cause either, but that said I think people that added the possibility to the conversation have a point worth consideration.
    My belief is complete speculation, I think some one gave them the codes and the knowledge necessary to bring it in.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez