Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1 REAL Pro-Life Candidates Will Attend 2012 Annual March for Life LIVE! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    538
    Those GOP presidential candidates who are TRULY pro-life will brave the cold this January 22 and speak LIVE, in person, at the 2012 Annual March For Life. All other candidates will have "scheduling conflicts", and either place a phony phone call into the rally or pay lip service to the event, and drop the issue of abortion altogether if they reach the White House. (I don't expect Mr. Flip to be anywhere near this event.)
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member marinejcksn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Penn State
    Posts
    1,820
    Who's attending?
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke
     

  3. #3  
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    538
    I don't know yet. Hopefully, candidates will make plans in early January to attend.
     

  4. #4  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    *sighs*
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,497
    *yawn*....the faux conservative posts yet again trying to prove he's something he's not...a conservative.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
     

  6. #6  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,898
    We should brace ourselves for a coming Ron Paul invasion, I have noticed several joining lately that I suspect.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    8,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    We should brace ourselves for a coming Ron Paul invasion, I have noticed several joining lately that I suspect.
    I hope this doesn't mean his candidacy cannot be discussed in a serious (non-zombie) fashion here, given the fact that he is a serious primary contender in some state. I think ignoring him would be irresponsible, but it's not my forum.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
     

  8. #8  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I hope this doesn't mean his candidacy cannot be discussed in a serious (non-zombie) fashion here, given the fact that he is a serious primary contender in some state. I think ignoring him would be irresponsible, but it's not my forum.
    I don't care as long as they don't mob us, so many of them come with a preprinted script and don't seem to care about discussion.
    We know you back Paul and I don't know of any moderators that have a problem with you.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    8,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I don't care as long as they don't mob us, so many of them come with a preprinted script and don't seem to care about discussion.
    We know you back Paul and I don't know of any moderators that have a problem with you.
    I don't "back" Paul, Rock, I back the Constitution of the United States. I, like many here, question the wisdom of his perhaps archaic foreign policy approach. At the same time, to say that the way we have been doing things in that area has been a glaring success is to engage in cognitive dissonance worthy of the Left. The ONLY thing I do know is that I don't believe Romney or Newt will change a thing in Washington. Likewise, while I believe Santorum and Bachmann are serious as a heart attack, I am uninterested in trading one form of social engineering for another, if you know what I mean.

    Where does that leave me? I dunno myself, and that sucks.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
     

  10. #10  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I don't "back" Paul, Rock, I back the Constitution of the United States. I, like many here, question the wisdom of his perhaps archaic foreign policy approach. At the same time, to say that the way we have been doing things in that area has been a glaring success is to engage in cognitive dissonance worthy of the Left.
    This is why when you argue for Paul it is acceptable here, You are not glued to an individual candidate.
    The ONLY thing I do know is that I don't believe Romney or Newt will change a thing in Washington. Likewise, while I believe Santorum and Bachmann are serious as a heart attack, I am uninterested in trading one form of social engineering for another, if you know what I mean.

    Where does that leave me? I dunno myself, and that sucks.
    We have a guarantee Obama will change things if he gets four more years.
    Where does that leave you, without a country.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •