1. #1 2008 Obama/HillaryElection Ballot Petitions Were Faked 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Fox News:
    Indiana Democratic Party Head Resigns as Fraud Probe Heats Up

By Eric Shawn
    December 12, 2011

The chairman of the Indiana Democratic Party announced his resignation Monday, as investigators probe allegations of election fraud stemming from the 2008 Democratic presidential primary.

Dan Parker, who served for seven years, did not cite the scandal as a reason for his decision. But the uproar over possible fraud in a race for the White House has already claimed the job of one county Democratic Chairman, who sources say was forced out because of the allegations.

Numerous signatures on petitions that placed then-candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the party’s primary ballot were allegedly forged and then certified by the St. Joseph County Voter Registration Office in South Bend.

St. Joseph County Prosecutor Mike Dvorak has launched an investigation…

The alleged forgeries have raised the question whether the Obama campaign actually filed the necessary number of signatures, 500 from the county, to get on the state’s primary ballot. The 534 signatures that were certified to place Obama’s name in contention, were never challenged. 704 signatures were certified for Clinton, according to state elections officials.

An estimated 150 of the signatures on both petitions may be fakes, leaving open the possibility that, in at least President Obama’s case, the number of legal signatures that were required to get on the ballot was not reached.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I'm stunned.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Shocker.

Not.

My guess is that it had something to do with petition drives at Notre Dame. It's a big school with lots of kids coming from out of state, and students forget that they might already be registered to vote in their home town, which could account for the large numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    My guess is that it had something to do with petition drives at Notre Dame. It's a big school with lots of kids coming from out of state, and students forget that they might already be registered to vote in their home town, which could account for the large numbers.
    Nah, it's really a whole lot more likely that Notre Dame students were hired as canvassers and sat around a Starbucks passing petitions to each other, taking turns signing names from a phone book. I've seen a couple of people interviewed who denied the signatures purporting to be theirs were genuine, and they weren't ND students, but townies.

Sorry, but you're really bending over backward to find an honest mistake in something that is just out-and-out fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Nah, it's really a whole lot more likely that Notre Dame students were hired as canvassers and sat around a Starbucks passing petitions to each other, taking turns signing names from a phone book. I've seen a couple of people interviewed who denied the signatures purporting to be theirs were genuine, and they weren't ND students, but townies.

Sorry, but you're really bending over backward to find an honest mistake in something that is just out-and-out fraud.
    Not really, my mind just doesn't automatically leap to the worst assumption. Your theory is just as likely, I just know it has something to do with Notre Dame being in that county.