Results 1 to 4 of 4
#1 11 Offbeat Holidays You Still Have Time To Celebrate!12-14-2011, 09:44 PM
1. December 14th: Monkey Day
2. December 15th: National Cat Herderís Day
4. December 16th: National Cover Anything With Chocolate Day
6. December 18th: National Wear a Plunger on Your Head Day
10. December 23rd: A Day to Air All Grievances
More at linky.Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin
12-15-2011, 02:08 PMGun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown
The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
12-15-2011, 05:27 PM
After Christmas, I'll start preparing for the annual Beltaine orgy and drug party on April 30th.
Of course, there's no longer any shock value in the rite because of the OWS protests.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|