Thread: Head on train wreckin LA...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Now they're saying there were various text messages to different teen agers. He blew two signals. I think this one's going to get creepy.:eek:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Officials with MetoLink train say the train engineer ran a red light, causing the head on collision.

Tonight, Federal Investigators are looking into the possibility that the engineer had just sent a text message to a couple of teenagers, minutes before the fiery crash. Those teenagers are now being questioned. The engineer was killed in the crash.

Rail officials also say a dispatcher tried to warn the engineer that he was about to crash, but the call came too late.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=9007756&nav=14RT
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

In one news story yesterday they had a picture of the kid's cell phone with the text message from the engineer.(with the time)
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Okay - hold on to your creep meter: The two kids he was texting with are 14.

found it