Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Reference this

and explain the discrepancy here, if you will...as to why one is fine because it is your "hero" Arpaio, and the other is "unconstitutional"

It's one or the other, folks

I think he's right to investigate the people who are here illegally by the millions.

Sonnabend
    S'matter, Bailey, can't answer me and put that pic up insitead?

I'll make it easy for you.

Ref the thread I linked: Claimed by CU members in that thread: DUI stops are unconstitutional as they are a violation of your 4th amendment rights - the car is an extension of their home.

So why is it Arpaio can do the same thing to US citizens in their cars which are, as claimed in that thread, an extension of their home without due process and probable cause, and it ISNT a violation of their same rights?

Hm?

I think he's right to investigate the people who are here illegally by the millions.
    And i think you will find, if you actually read the article, that he is accused of stopping and searching US cIitizens on the basis they were Hispanic, and at the time of the search, had NO proof they were illegal.

Hence no probable cause.

The civil rights report said Latinos are four to nine times more likely to be stopped in traffic stops in Maricopa County than non-Latinos and that the agency's immigration policies treat Latinos as if they are all in the country illegally
    Fifty years ago they were doing the same thing: to black drivers.

So he was stopping and searching ALL vehicles on one basis: they had Hispanic drivers.

Being Hispanc does not make one an illegal immigrant.

If one is a violation of the 4th amendment, so is the other.

Yes or no.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 12-20-2011 at 10:01 AM.

S'matter, Bailey, can't answer me and put that pic up insitead?

I'll make it easy for you.

Ref the thread I linked: Claimed by CU members in that thread: DUI stops are unconstitutional as they are a violation of your 4th amendment rights - the car is an extension of their home.

So why is it Arpaio can do the same thing to US citizens in their cars which are, as claimed in that thread, an extension of their home without due process and probable cause, and it ISNT a violation of their same rights?

Hm?

And i think you will find, if you actually read the article, that he is accused of stopping and searching US cIitizens on the basis they were Hispanic, and at the time of the search, had NO proof they were illegal.

Hence no probable cause.

If one is a violation of the 4th amendment, so is the other.

Yes or no.
    Well I look at it the same way we should be handling Muslims, if you are one you should have a added level of scrutiny put upon you. So I really dont care if its a violation or not, we have millions of scum from mexico leaching billions of dollars from us not to mention all the crime they commit and you want to play nice? Why dont you worry about what your country is doing/did to the Aborigines then worry about what one sheriff has done in Arizona?

Sonnabend
    Well I look at it the same way we should be handling Muslims, if you are one you should have a added level of scrutiny put upon you. So I really dont care if its a violation or not, we have millions of scum from mexico leaching billions of dollars from us not to mention all the crime they commit and you want to play nice? Why dont you worry about what your country is doing/did to the Aborigines then worry about what one sheriff has done in Arizona?
    Oooh look, a unicorn. Nice try Bailey and irrelevant, as well as ill informed.

One simple question, Bailey.

Regardless of race, creed or colour, the US Constitution applies equally to every single citizen, and is the law of the land. Said citizens are protected under the Bill of Rights, and in this case I refer specifically to the 4th amendment.

Yes or no.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 12-20-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Oooh look, a unicorn. Nice try Bailey and irrelevant, as well as ill informed.

One simple question, Bailey.

Regardless of race, creed or colour, the US Constitution applies equally to every single citizen, and is the law of the land. Said citizens are protected under the Bill of Rights, and in this case I refer specifically to the 4th amendment.

Yes or no.
    It doesnt apply to illegals so you have to go root them out and if a few eggs must be broken to make an omelet so be it. I really dont care to play your game Sonna so why dont you go disappear till they print the article saying the Sheriff beats these so called charges or the one saying he will be re-elected by a landslide.

Sonnabend
    It doesnt apply to illegals so you have to go root them out and if a few eggs must be broken to make an omelet so be it.
    Ah i see, so you "must break a few eggs to make an omelette."

The funny part is , that you have no idea what you have just admitted to.

I really dont care to play your game Sonna so why dont you go disappear till they print the article saying the Sheriff beats these so called charges or the one saying he will be re-elected by a landslide.
    Those arent the only charges,. Bailey, go back and reread it. He is in deep shit.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 12-20-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Ah i see, so you "must break a few eggs to make an omelette."

The funny part is , that you have no idea what you have just admitted to.

Those arent the only charges,. Bailey, go back and reread it. He is in deep shit.
    I should've just answered I dont care about the question in the first place instead of wasting my time :(

He's been in deep shit for years, he'll beat this witch hunt. Bank on it.

Sonnabend
    Too late, Bailey.

You yourself have proven that the stance taken by CU re the US Constitution is rank hypocrisy, given that to you, those same rights only apply to certain people or having the right skin colour.

It doesnt apply to illegals so you have to go root them out and if a few eggs must be broken to make an omelet so be it.
    And in reply Bailey, I will give you this: often quoted by CU members.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
    You, sir, are beneath contempt.

The worst that can happen to him is that he'll lose Federal funding or that'll have to kiss the ass of the Latino community. I am sure the AG of the justice dept wasn't pressured by obama or progressive elements to tar and feather this great man.

When the Feds are out to get you you're toast, so you are right that he is in deep shit. If he beats this they'll try to get him on something else till he's worn out.

I dont believe these finding plain and simple.

Too late, Bailey.

You yourself have proven that the stance taken by CU re the US Constitution is rank hypocrisy, given that to you, those same rights only apply to certain people or having the right skin colour.

And in reply Bailey, I will give you this: often quoted by CU members.

You, sir, are beneath contempt.
    Well I am glad that i have earned that scorn from you. Now why dont you go away?

Be sure to vote against this coming election...oh wait.