Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Sonnabend
    Unfortunately, Bailey, yet again, you have failed to read what was placed in front of you.

The documentation of HIS OWN OFFICE provided the material for these charges.

A review done as part of the investigation found that 20 percent of traffic reports handled by Arpaio's immigrant-smuggling squad from March 2006 to March 2009 were stops — almost all involving Latino drivers — that were done without reasonable suspicion. The squad's stops rarely led to smuggling arrests.
    and this

The report also said he and some top staffers tried to silence people who have spoken out against the sheriff's office by arresting people without cause, filing meritless lawsuits against opponents and starting investigations of critic
    Get it now?

Well I am glad that i have earned that scorn from you. Now why dont you go away?
    Oh, I think that I wont be the only one who will have issues with what you have said today, Bailey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Unfortunately, Bailey, yet again, you have failed to read what was placed in front of you.

The documentation of HIS OWN OFFICE provided the material for these charges.

and this

Get it now?

Oh, I think that I wont be the only one who will have issues with what you have said today, Bailey.

I really wish you'd stop confusing me with someone who cares.

You dont like the man and think he has broken the law (with an AG that loves going after white Americans and doesnt punish black Americans who break voter laws, i.e new black panther party) I dont think 20% is all that high a number considering how many latinos that live in that area. So should the other 80% complain that they were stopped?

He's not even facing any criminal charges so what the f#$k is going to happen to him? a slap on the wrist at worst.
    Last edited by Bailey; 12-20-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Sonna I really don't care if anyone has issues with me over this matter, there is a war out there and I know its hard to see it where you are from but this good man is fighting it the best way he can. I hope these trumped up findings are thrown out and if not it will just prove that the feds care more for PC bullshit then fighting the tide of illegals.
    Last edited by Bailey; 12-20-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Oooh look, a unicorn. Nice try Bailey and irrelevant, as well as ill informed.

One simple question, Bailey.

Regardless of race, creed or colour, the US Constitution applies equally to every single citizen, and is the law of the land. Said citizens are protected under the Bill of Rights, and in this case I refer specifically to the 4th amendment.

Yes or no.
    You seem to miss tthe point here, even though YOU say it... US citizens, not illegals..

Funny how this story comes out after the Supreme Court decides it will hear the case for Arizona's law. Also damn funny that the MCSO deals with mostly unincorperated areas of the county( you know, where most illegals live) People are fed up with,"Oh, the poor immigrants"...
    With our economy the way it is, jobs... We've had it, Joe is standing up and taking charge in one area I can agree with him on.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Your name is Ramon Martinez. You are a US citizen on your way home from work.

You are stopped and questioned by the MCSO repeatedly...for the crime of "driving whilst Hispanic"

Now tell me, Latino or not, are you, or are you not, entitled to the same civil rights of all other Americans, gauranteed by the US Constitution, and are you, or are you not, being harassed by the police for no reason other than they "think" you are an illegal immigrant.

Do you, or do you not, therefore have grounds to state that your civil rights were violated by that same police officer..and as has been said on THIS FORUM,and I can link the thread, your car is an extension of your house, you have been subjected to repeated illegal search in direct violation of your Fourth Amendment rights?

I will be very interested to see just what the answer to this question is.Over to you.
    Hows that Christmas Island detention thing working out in Australia for you mate?

You guys still keeping illegals floating at sea on a ship? Beat anymore to a pulp when they riot?

I suggest you bloviating wanker...you lay off the piss...and clean up your own back yard before you go poking a finger at ours.

Get control of the paint sniffing Abo's torching cars and destroying their free government housing and then we'll talk.
    Last edited by txradioguy; 12-20-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Gator err sonna you are becoming a one trick pony.

I don't think the feds have any say in this matter until they start enforcing the integrity of the border.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Hows that Christmas Island detention thing working out in Australia for you mate?

You guys still keeping illegals floating at sea on a ship? Beat anymore to a pulp when they riot?

I suggest you bloviating wanker...you lay off the piss...and clean up your own back yard before you go poking a finger at ours.

Get control of the paint sniffing Abo's torching cars and destroying their free government housing and then we'll talk.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I love him. He treats jail like it's supposed to be treated and not like some extended vacation spot that the left feels it should be.
    What is the purpose of prison?

Is it to punish people? inflicting as much suffering as discomfort as we can legally get away with?

Is it to protect society? removing people who cannot follow the laws of society so that they will not do harm to society?

Is it to rehabilitate law-breakers? giving people what they need in order to change their behaviors so that they can better be a part of society?

Is it all of those or just one?

I don't agree that a prison is supposed to be a torture factory where we unleash our sadistic fantasies on people, making them suffer as much as we can in order to punish them. I think that actually makes people worse off psychologically, and creates more dangerous criminals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Oooh look, a unicorn. Nice try Bailey and irrelevant, as well as ill informed.

One simple question, Bailey.

Regardless of race, creed or colour, the US Constitution applies equally to every single citizen, and is the law of the land. Said citizens are protected under the Bill of Rights, and in this case I refer specifically to the 4th amendment.

Yes or no.
    lol no it doesn't bailey made it very clear.

constitutional rights don't apply to brown people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    lol no it doesn't bailey made it very clear.

constitutional rights don't apply to brown people.
    Nope if Swedish were here illegaly I'd be for the same treatment. I'm sorry they are brown wewe but such as life.