SonnabendGuest12-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Unfortunately, Bailey, yet again, you have failed to read what was placed in front of you.
The documentation of HIS OWN OFFICE provided the material for these charges.
A review done as part of the investigation found that 20 percent of traffic reports handled by Arpaio's immigrant-smuggling squad from March 2006 to March 2009 were stops — almost all involving Latino drivers — that were done without reasonable suspicion. The squad's stops rarely led to smuggling arrests.
The report also said he and some top staffers tried to silence people who have spoken out against the sheriff's office by arresting people without cause, filing meritless lawsuits against opponents and starting investigations of critic
Well I am glad that i have earned that scorn from you. Now why dont you go away?
12-20-2011, 12:00 PM
I really wish you'd stop confusing me with someone who cares.
You dont like the man and think he has broken the law (with an AG that loves going after white Americans and doesnt punish black Americans who break voter laws, i.e new black panther party) I dont think 20% is all that high a number considering how many latinos that live in that area. So should the other 80% complain that they were stopped?
He's not even facing any criminal charges so what the f#$k is going to happen to him? a slap on the wrist at worst.
Last edited by Bailey; 12-20-2011 at 12:04 PM.
12-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Sonna I really don't care if anyone has issues with me over this matter, there is a war out there and I know its hard to see it where you are from but this good man is fighting it the best way he can. I hope these trumped up findings are thrown out and if not it will just prove that the feds care more for PC bullshit then fighting the tide of illegals.
Last edited by Bailey; 12-20-2011 at 12:21 PM.
12-20-2011, 01:31 PM
Funny how this story comes out after the Supreme Court decides it will hear the case for Arizona's law. Also damn funny that the MCSO deals with mostly unincorperated areas of the county( you know, where most illegals live) People are fed up with,"Oh, the poor immigrants"...
With our economy the way it is, jobs... We've had it, Joe is standing up and taking charge in one area I can agree with him on.Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
12-20-2011, 01:37 PM
You guys still keeping illegals floating at sea on a ship? Beat anymore to a pulp when they riot?
I suggest you bloviating wanker...you lay off the piss...and clean up your own back yard before you go poking a finger at ours.
Get control of the paint sniffing Abo's torching cars and destroying their free government housing and then we'll talk.
Last edited by txradioguy; 12-20-2011 at 01:39 PM.In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid
To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
12-20-2011, 01:58 PM
Gator err sonna you are becoming a one trick pony.
I don't think the feds have any say in this matter until they start enforcing the integrity of the border.
12-20-2011, 03:03 PM
Is it to punish people? inflicting as much suffering as discomfort as we can legally get away with?
Is it to protect society? removing people who cannot follow the laws of society so that they will not do harm to society?
Is it to rehabilitate law-breakers? giving people what they need in order to change their behaviors so that they can better be a part of society?
Is it all of those or just one?
I don't agree that a prison is supposed to be a torture factory where we unleash our sadistic fantasies on people, making them suffer as much as we can in order to punish them. I think that actually makes people worse off psychologically, and creates more dangerous criminals.Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|