Thread: Occupy Phase II

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1 Occupy Phase II 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    41,887
    Oh brother...




    Thu Dec 15, 2011, 10:42 PM
    nadinbrzezinski

    Occupy Phase II

    Well on the 17th they will be launching phase two, occupy 2.0

    From local events I can tell that the PHYSICAL occupations will be coming to an end... heck a few will simply not even take off. But what is coming is far more actions... and things that will surprise the elite.

    As I keep saying movements have arcs...

    But seriously, the Mission Bay Occupation (San Diego's weather ain't helping) will have to wait to the spring if they want to do a physical anything. I know Alaskans are a tad tougher. but you gotta understand... 50 with a wind chill factor of 40 will drive San Diegans INDOORS.

    That's ok... it is evolving... and as it evolves it's harshest critics will find new things to take exception too. That is also part of the arc.

    Translation: OWS fucked up Part I so bad we better try and spin this quick before people realize this movement is finished. (except for people like the DUers and especially Nadine.)

    She really is delusional.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    950
    Not even putting four year old children on railroad tracks helped the shitters shut down the ports.

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occu...hut-down-port/

    The mother’s excuse for jeopardizing her young child in such a reckless and unthinkable way? She claims that she has “faith in humanity” and thus does not believe that anyone driving the train would not stop for her daughter.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    41,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    Not even putting four year old children on railroad tracks helped the shitters shut down the ports.

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occu...hut-down-port/

    The mother’s excuse for jeopardizing her young child in such a reckless and unthinkable way? She claims that she has “faith in humanity” and thus does not believe that anyone driving the train would not stop for her daughter.

    I can't believe this person could be so fucking stupid but nothing about the OWS fucktards should surprise me.

    I can't wait to see what these shitheads are going to do for the conventions next year.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,075
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I can't believe this person could be so fucking stupid but nothing about the OWS fucktards should surprise me.

    I can't wait to see what these shitheads are going to do for the conventions next year.
    The Dems have banned them from their convention.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,787
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I can't wait to see what these shitheads are going to do for the conventions next year.
    Get corralled into so-called Free Speech Zones.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Get corralled into so-called Free Speech Zones.
    You make that sound as if it was a bad thing.


    You have a right to speech but not a right to be heard.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    41,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The Dems have banned them from their convention.
    That's not going to stop them. Someone will let them in. MIC CHECK!!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    That's not going to stop them. Someone will let them in. MIC CHECK!!!! :D
    I sure am glad I don't live in Charlotte.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    I sure am glad I don't live in Charlotte.
    Really? I think it will be a riot .......... so to speak.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Really? I think it will be a riot .......... so to speak.
    I hope those southeren cops crack some OWS skulls, it should be fun to watch.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •