Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    It's all nonsense.

The Dims want the pipeline. They want someone to blame. It's all BS leading toward demonizing the Republicans for the passage of the pipeline bill. Then, The One can tell the tree huggers that 'they made us do it.'
    I think he’s enjoying playing both sides of this to see which lobby...the Enviro Weenies or the Oil Companies donate the most $$$ to his campaign trying to influence him.

IMHO...he’ll take cash from both...then screw over the oil companies in the end and try to kill the pipeline.

(singing) “Go on take the money and run...”
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I think he’s enjoying playing both sides of this to see which lobby...the Enviro Weenies or the Oil Companies donate the most $$$ to his campaign trying to influence him.

IMHO...he’ll take cash from both...then screw over the oil companies in the end and try to kill the pipeline.

(singing) “Go on take the money and run...”
    I disagee. The potential for a very positive economic impact is to great. The enviroweenies will loose out on this one.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I disagee. The potential for a very positive economic impact is to great. The enviroweenies will loose out on this one.
    Nah I think he'll cave to the Green Fascists...he's said too many times that under his presidency fossil fuel...if people still chose to use it would be very expensive.

If he was going to cater to big oil and truly cared about creating jobs and lessening our dependency on foreign sources of oil he'd quit blocking permits to drill in the Gulf.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.