Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The Dumbest Mf'er To Ever Run For Vice President---im Fu*king Pissed Off!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=7037344

Sarah has these dimwits so terrified... like shining light on a cockroach. I love it! :)

redstate_democrat (1000+ posts) Thu Sep-11-08 11:04 PM
    Original message
    THE DUMBEST MF'ER TO EVER RUN FOR VICE PRESIDENT---IM FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Advertisements [?]

This DUMB ASS looks like she is ready to be raptured up! I just watched some clips of this STUPID FUCK'S interview with Charlie Gibson and I must say I am BEYOND PISSED that someone this VAPID and IGNORANT could get this far and THISCLOSE to becoming our president.

SHE IS DUMBER THAN GEORGE BUSH!!! I never EVER thought it could be possible that we could see someone DUMBER than Bush get to high office, but her comes SARAH MOOSELINI PALIN to put THAT notion to rest.

She gave the most FUCKED UP answers to every question. I don't even know where to BEGIN! "This world...this world...this world" B%TCH we're talking about the country and what you would do to FUCK IT UP if America was STUPID enough to elect you and that old FUCK.

She said there would be a possibility with going to WAR with Russia on behalf of Georgia. She didn't even KNOW what the Bush Doctrine is, the WHOLE POINT OF US BEING IN FUCKING IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said her qualifications for her being knowledgeable about foreign policy is because Alaska has oil and Russia is next door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said she didn't even THINK or BLINK when asked to be VICE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She didn't HESITATE or take a minute to think things through. SHE SHOT FROM THE HIP LIKE MCCAIN!!!

Folks, we are facing DANGER here with these two MORONS!!!! GOD HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE MUST DEFEAT THESE IDIOTS OR OUR COUNTRY IS FUUUUCCCKKKEEED!!!!!!!

I wasn't sure they could hate anyone more than they hate President bush. I was wrong

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    "22 Recommendations" says it all about the mentality of the DUmp. I'm surprised there aren't 100 yet.

here's another:
    1corona4u Donating Member (1000+ posts) t Fri Sep-12-08 10:31 PM
    Original message
    -----I F**king HATE HER----

I really do. She's a conniving, two-faced, lying witch, with a diabolical mind.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    1corona4u Donating Member (1000+ posts) t Fri Sep-12-08 10:31 PM
    Original message
    -----I F**king HATE HER----

I really do. She's a conniving, two-faced, lying witch, with a diabolical mind.
    Lord Rove smiles. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Obviously, they approve of Gibson's quote-mining.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

The OP really shows off those language and vocabulary skills he learned at whatever Ivy League school he graduated from. I am just in awe at his command and skillful use of the English language. He is really a walking dictionary and thesaurus.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Sarah Palin - the gift that keeps on giving. She not only inspires the McCain campaign and "the base" but makes it so that DUmmies can't sleep at night. :D

You've been pissed for eight years now. Why should this be any different.

Helluva way to go through life.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I wasn't sure they could hate anyone more than they hate President bush. I was wrong
    It does seem incredible that the BDS of the last 8 years was only a prelude to the full force of their PDS. :D