Results 1 to 10 of 21

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Braids are Back! 
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,020
    I asked my jamaiicaan coworker to hook me up with a french braid...and she did..I love it.

    I have been putting sporadic thin braids in my hair these past few months. It's a big thing in Hollywood right now..and back in style..not house in the prairie braids, but all sorts of other new braids. My favorite right now is the waterfall braid. I don't know how to do it yet, but I'll practice on my daughter and then try it on my myself. This is it:




    Any of u gals into braiding??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Hi Hawk! I have always liked braids. I confess I put a few feathers in my hair this summer. Subtle and understated elegance. :p That's me.
    “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    Hi Hawk! I have always liked braids. I confess I put a few feathers in my hair this summer. Subtle and understated elegance. :p That's me.
    My daughter did the braid thing.

    Weird.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    My daughter did the braid thing.

    Weird.
    Braid or feathers? Braids are not that weird you weird weirdo.:D
    “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    Braid or feathers? Braids are not that weird you weird weirdo.:D
    I'm not on trial here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I'm not on trial here!
    Good one... and yes it is good to see you. ;)
    “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    Hi Hawk! I have always liked braids. I confess I put a few feathers in my hair this summer. Subtle and understated elegance. :p That's me.
    Schade, NOW I know why I've always liked you so much! :D

    Hope you are well!!

    And yes, feathers are all the rage too now....I wore feather earrings in the 80's, but haven't bought any new ones...yet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Schade, NOW I know why I've always liked you so much! :D

    Hope you are well!!

    And yes, feathers are all the rage too now....I wore feather earrings in the 80's, but haven't bought any new ones...yet.
    I have found that feathers are a bit of a pain to maintain, but they're fun to wear. I was just killing time and felt the need to immerse myself in the estrogen zone.. who should I find but BokDobloYo in the estrogen zone.... how weird.
    “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    I have found that feathers are a bit of a pain to maintain, but they're fun to wear. I was just killing time and felt the need to immerse myself in the estrogen zone.. who should I find but BokDobloYo in the estrogen zone.... how weird.
    Clearly, he's in touch with his feminine side.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Clearly, he's in touch with his feminine side.
    He yearns to have a feather ... and a braid. It's getting late and I need my beauty sleep, take care!
    “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •