Thread: Braids are Back!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Schade, NOW I know why I've always liked you so much! :D

Hope you are well!!

And yes, feathers are all the rage too now....I wore feather earrings in the 80's, but haven't bought any new ones...yet.
    I have found that feathers are a bit of a pain to maintain, but they're fun to wear. I was just killing time and felt the need to immerse myself in the estrogen zone.. who should I find but BokDobloYo in the estrogen zone.... how weird.
    “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    I have found that feathers are a bit of a pain to maintain, but they're fun to wear. I was just killing time and felt the need to immerse myself in the estrogen zone.. who should I find but BokDobloYo in the estrogen zone.... how weird.
    Clearly, he's in touch with his feminine side.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Sad face? And it's actually two little ones. Might need to go back a page or two in the lounge, we had a recent acquisition. :D
    Congrats! I will do that! Sorry about the sad face.... :):):):)
    “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Clearly, he's in touch with his feminine side.
    He yearns to have a feather ... and a braid. It's getting late and I need my beauty sleep, take care!

He yearns to have a feather ... and a braid. It's getting late and I need my beauty sleep, take care!
    He might wear a feather or two in is hair. He's posted some pics with fairly long hair (not that long hair on a guy is a bad thing). :D

SR wears his hair so short that no braids or feathers for him. :p (Or me either. I had my hair cut short when we moved to Florida---it was too darned hot in the summer for the long hair).
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    He might wear a feather or two in is hair. He's posted some pics with fairly long hair (not that long hair on a guy is a bad thing). :D

SR wears his hair so short that no braids or feathers for him. :p (Or me either. I had my hair cut short when we moved to Florida---it was too darned hot in the summer for the long hair).
    Long hair on a guy can be very nice if it's nicely kept. I bet Bok preens daily, maybe even bi-daily. Feathers and braids would not work on SR for the reasons mentioned. :D

Getting my hair cut this Saturday and I am thinking of going short and sassy, but also kind of liking the length it is even if it is hard to control at times.

:)

Long hair on a guy can be very nice if it's nicely kept. I bet Bok preens daily, maybe even bi-daily. Feathers and braids would not work on SR for the reasons mentioned. :D

Getting my hair cut this Saturday and I am thinking of going short and sassy, but also kind of liking the length it is even if it is hard to control at times.

:)
    Don't get into the guy preening thing. I used to have a boss who couldn't resist a mirror or his reflection in a plate glass window. In fact the entire sales team was like that, prided themselves on being pretty boys. It was too sickening, quit that corporation and went back to my old company, where the guys were just normal guys.

How long is your hair now? I'll bet it looks greyt, as usual.

I always wore my hair shoulder length, but now it's easy to see my earrings. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Nose braids will never be in style, Rock, time to get out the chainsaw and slice 'em off!:D

Nose braids will never be in style, Rock, time to get out the chainsaw and slice 'em off!:D
    To be honest, these are better kempt nose hairs than most I have seen.