Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Do straight people stay at Bed and Breakfasts? Aren't they kind of gay by nature?

Granted, the only B/B owner I personally know owns a B/B in Saugatuck, and would not still be in business if she were to deny rooms to gays.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    That would actually constitute a torte, since you are renting to them, but actively working to impede their enjoyment of the facilities. It's also wrong, since you're taking their money but not providing the service. Freedom of association is one thing, fraud and harassment are another.
    well they are getting a bed and a breakfast, nothing says it has to be a perfect bed and breakfast :D

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Wow. That's really out there. Two percent of the population is gay, but assuming that someone is part of the remaining 98% at birth until otherwise confirmed is prejudice?

What color is the sky in your world?
    Two percent of the US population is Jewish, but quite a national accommodation is made for their sensitivities.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Do straight people stay at Bed and Breakfasts? Aren't they kind of gay by nature?

Granted, the only B/B owner I personally know owns a B/B in Saugatuck, and would not still be in business if she were to deny rooms to gays.
    I've always thought of Bed And Breakfasts a little precious at best and at worst like paying to spend the weekend at your grandparents' house. Maybe when B&B's were cheaper than hotels it made sense on some level, but for the prices they charge, I want TV, privacy, a pool, anonymity, room service, a better bathroom than I have at home, and room service.

The truth be told, I like my travel trailer best.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Two percent of the US population is Jewish, but quite a national accommodation is made for their sensitivities.
    You only fool yourself when you think your preferred method of ejaculation compares to peoples ethnic origin.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The Queen Mary is a B&B. Despite the Queen part, I don't believe it screams gay at all.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Wife and I stayed at a very nice one in Ohio a couple years back.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.