1. #1 I believe I need to make a quick clarification about my views, please. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ahhhh, the dimwit Post Of Da Day!!!! :D

Sat Dec 24, 2011, 11:46 AM

Fire Walk With Me (30,573 posts)

I believe I need to make a quick clarification about my views, please.

When I discuss the #Occupy General Assembly (eventually and hopefully) replacing the government, I am talking evolution and the will of the people as they regain and utilize their voice. I love America and I am non-violent. What I don't love and wish to see changed, is this fascism:

"We’re seeing Washington and Wall Street working so closely together that you really can’t tell the difference between them...The government officials we are trusting and paying to look out for Americans are using those positions to get really nice, high-paying jobs in private-sector places, including Wall Street, that are effectively being used as bribes." - Leah Goodman, The Asylum

www.zerohedge.com/contributed/twas-friday-christmas (Thank you to DUer elehhhhna for this.)

I am not saying we need to be violent. I am not saying we need to storm the government. I AM saying we need to continue to STAND UP AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT AND BE HIGHLY VOCAL ABOUT IT WHEN THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PURCHASED and we have descended into true fascism. Those who have bought the government are attempting to use its lawmaking branch to stifle all Constitutional rights, so THEY may continue to be able to control and prosper. They have overthrown our government, the government of the people, for the people, by the people. They are treasonous. We are demanding an end to this. They will resist. We will resist with even more strength. Or we will have fascism, with its corresponding iron fist into the faces of the average American (see the bills these very people are attempting to pass to create laws protecting and empowering themselves, such as SOPA, the NDAA, etc.). Under these laws, THEY will be able to call anyone who resists their fascism, a terrorist, THEY will control what we can see and hear...and eventually, what we can do.

Anonymous: Night Raid Equipment-Maker Lobbied for NDAA, Singles Out Sen. Rob Portman.
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/1...en-Rob-Portman

#Occupy. Speak up and call them on their usurpation. Make them slink back under their rock. If you are voting or working to elect "authorities", make CERTAIN they aren't just another Scott Walker in sheep's clothing. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance! Money out of politics, return politics to the people!

Well!!!

All I can say is...

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Thanks for the Christmas Cheer!!!!
    :D

They are soooo cute when they are this delusional...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Maybe they can take some pictures of their hands (remember that?) doing some sort of resistance thing and send it to Wall St and the government? No doubt it will have as much of an impact this time as it did last time :-)

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"

FWWM doesn't have a clue what Fascism is, because he/she and his/her friends were supporters of the late Saddam Hussein ( who based his goverment on Mein Kampf ).

No, what FWWM is against Capitalism, and Indivualism , so are many others who think just like he/she does on DU. Fore them the USA is a disappointment because it does not respond like Mom & Dad did when you threw a fit and got what you wanted.

Fascism ??? Not yet.

Right now the people you FWWM dislike are acting like grown-ups, while and your friends are still locked into the same mindset you had at 16.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Like nearly all of the other DUmmies, the poor FWWM idiot is incapable of distinguishing the political organizational form of a society from its economic form. The two are not necessarily related at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post
    Maybe they can take some pictures of their hands (remember that?) doing some sort of resistance thing and send it to Wall St and the government? No doubt it will have as much of an impact this time as it did last time :-)
    I'll send along some thoughts of healing white light, as well. At least they don't need electricity to get those, unlike tsunami victims. :D
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.