#1 Resolutions?12-22-2011, 07:17 PM
As the year is coming to an end, I have been thinking about resolutions that will make my life better in the year ahead.
I have a list.
1. Be nicer to everyone (I can be a bitch)
2. Attend Mass regularly (my daughter will most likely attend catholic school, and I need to be regular church goer, in addition to giving a certain $ amount to qualify for the catholic tuition rate. But I also do feel better after I attend Mass and I think it will do my soul some good...see #1
3. Walk more and visit the gym (on every year's list)
4. Stop swearing (I'm a NY'er, it's in my blood,but hey, I can try)
5. Organize, every thing should have it's place.
So, any of you have a list??
12-22-2011, 07:29 PM
That is one tough list. :D
You're going to get organized, be nice and stop swearing all at once? Phew. You should pick stuff that doesn't directly correlate to one another.Be Not Afraid.
12-22-2011, 07:39 PM
I'm going to take more naps.The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
12-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Same resolution I make every year - and never break - "I resolve not to resolve........" :p
Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
12-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Not really into "resolutions" per se ...
but if I was to make one .. I'd maybe go with cutting down on my martini hour intake from 3-4 to 1 or 2.
Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
12-23-2011, 12:10 AM
I better stick to these:
1) Lose weight: 300lbs and heading for full blown diabetes has finally gotten my attention
2) Get my finances in order: My wife and I take home about $4500 per month. That's $54K per year...clear. No reason why we should be broke all the time(no, I don't have a bevy of credit cards, we're just stupid with money).
3) Pass the sergeant's test this time: In 2008, my heart wasn't into the test. I scored OK(87) but with 3,000 people taking the test, ending up 576 isn't going to get me promoted.
4) Get more organized-self explanatory.The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
12-23-2011, 02:42 AM
My life is perfect. It's all Bush's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|