As the year is coming to an end, I have been thinking about resolutions that will make my life better in the year ahead.
I have a list.
1. Be nicer to everyone (I can be a bitch)
2. Attend Mass regularly (my daughter will most likely attend catholic school, and I need to be regular church goer, in addition to giving a certain $ amount to qualify for the catholic tuition rate. But I also do feel better after I attend Mass and I think it will do my soul some good...see #1
3. Walk more and visit the gym (on every year's list)
4. Stop swearing (I'm a NY'er, it's in my blood,but hey, I can try)
5. Organize, every thing should have it's place.
So, any of you have a list??