Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My bank employs an armed Philly cop at its location.

Occupy away.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Suffice it to say that if these dirtbags try to prevent me from going into an establishment, I'm not going to be very kind.
    As a CO, don't you have the same authority to make arrests as other police? If so, I have a few words for you: Pepper spray, riot baton, pepper spray and handcuffs.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    As a CO, don't you have the same authority to make arrests as other police? If so, I have a few words for you: Pepper spray, riot baton, pepper spray and handcuffs.
    Actually, I do. The only thing I'm not authorized to do is traffic stops but other than that, I have full police powers. The thing for me to do is, if they stand in my way, I will let them know that I am a law enforcement officer and continue on my way. If they physically impede me in any way, it's now aggravated assault.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

My suspicion is that the fires in Los Angeles is part of their aysemetrical warfare.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...%28L.A.+Now%29

The person of interest they have in custody is white, has a receeding hairline, long ponytail, and was smilihg and smirking for the camera. He was driving a car with DC plates. He wasn't acting alone. These kinds of fires in this kind of timeline has more than one person. It requires several.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
    My suspicion is that the fires in Los Angeles is part of their aysemetrical warfare.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...%28L.A.+Now%29

The person of interest they have in custody is white, has a receeding hairline, long ponytail, and was smilihg and smirking for the camera. He was driving a car with DC plates. He wasn't acting alone. These kinds of fires in this kind of timeline has more than one person. It requires several.
    Usually, this kind of arson is the result of pyromania, rather than a political statement, but if the cars were all SUVs or luxury cars, then it might be an occupyro, as there's no rule against being a fire-aroused perv and being a hippy idiot. In fact, mental illness seems to be pervasive among occupiers.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Usually, this kind of arson is the result of pyromania, rather than a political statement, but if the cars were all SUVs or luxury cars, then it might be an occupyro, as there's no rule against being a fire-aroused perv and being a hippy idiot. In fact, mental illness seems to be pervasive among occupiers.
    Pyros don't work in groups. This has to be a group. The fires occur over too wide an area in too short a period of time to be one person. After this person was taken into custody more fires were set. They are almost coordinated as to the timing.

There is no specific targeting of types of cars. ALL the cars are set on fire. The entire carport is set on fire then the building goes up. They do occur in affluent areas though.

Residents in some buildings are setting up armed watches.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Sounds like Occutards with their "New Surprise" so called tactics.

Let these shit heads be solidly connected to 1 of these types of attacks
    and Nadin can spend her time interviewing them from a jail cell.

And it goes without saying the public will turn on these scum, as they should.

Playing "Dirty Hippie" is one thing. Fucking around with peoples property...
    May the FORCE be with you!