Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 If I had a half million in my 401K 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    A touching Christmas tale from a DUmmie...

Sat Dec 24, 2011, 01:07 PM
    Turbineguy

If I had a half million in my 401K

I'd keep voting for republicans until it was all gone.
    Not that this has anything to do with the story...

My teabagger Brother-in-Law got laid off earlier this year. He managed to get a driver job with Fed-Ex. Today is his last day at that job.

We became friends in 1976 which resulted in us becoming BiL's. During the Bush Adminstration we did not discuss politics by unspoken agreement. Since Obama became President we only spoke about him moving to Chile (he didn't) and having medical and dental work done in Mexico. If he has an Epiphany, I'm ready.

It would be a good Christmas for me if his route today takes him in the direction of Damascus.

Maybe a :bounce:? :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Of course its a bouncy.

Only Moonbats keep telling everyone they'll leave the country if so & so doesn't get elected ( I have yet to see any other group do it).

And who else but a Moonbat who bitch about the burdon of having half a million dollar ( which they don't have).
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Of course its a bouncy.

Only Moonbats keep telling everyone they'll leave the country if so & so doesn't get elected ( I have yet to see any other group do it).

And who else but a Moonbat who bitch about the burdon of having half a million dollar ( which they don't have).
    We've had some here discuss moving to Panama and other places like that. The only one who really jumps to mind though was banned a little while ago.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

The Lose - Lose mentality has been well discussed in many books. Sadly, it is alive and doing quit well.

We. Must. Lose!....We. Must. ALL. LOSE!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Silly DUmmy....you need a job to have a 401k

Power CUer
    If he had a half a million? He says that like it's a lot.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    If he had a half a million? He says that like it's a lot.
    Linda, that is just plain snarky.

$500,000 is more than most people will have. Ever. I know people who have plenty believe it is all their doing, and that they have worked for it, and if others would....etc., etc. Sometimes that's true. But Jeb Bush (for Christ's sake!) described himself as a self-made man, so obviously there is a distortion factor at work among the genetically fortunate.

Paris Hilton says she works hard to be who she is. Which is.....?

Everyone says they put themselves through college! As if they had no help.

I know several people who used to have 500K, and have it no longer through no fault of their own. Maybe what you and your husband need is a nice string of real bad luck tied to your ankles to jerk you back down to the land of reality.

No, $500,000 is a lot of money. That's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Linda, that is just plain snarky.

$500,000 is more than most people will have. Ever. I know people who have plenty believe it is all their doing, and that they have worked for it, and if others would....etc., etc. Sometimes that's true. But Jeb Bush (for Christ's sake!) described himself as a self-made man, so obviously there is a distortion factor at work among the genetically fortunate.

Paris Hilton says she works hard to be who she is. Which is.....?

Everyone says they put themselves through college! As if they had no help.

I know several people who used to have 500K, and have it no longer through no fault of their own. Maybe what you and your husband need is a nice string of real bad luck tied to your ankles to jerk you back down to the land of reality.

No, $500,000 is a lot of money. That's a fact.
    Thank God I am not the only one to notice was a show off she is. Normally I dont wish bad luck on people but for Lindanumbers could use a string of really bad luck that would stamp some of the conceit out of her.

A half a million where I live would be a lot, but in Washington DC, N.York or any major city in California it might not last long.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Sat Dec 24, 2011, 01:07 PM
    Turbineguy

My teabagger Brother-in-Law got laid off earlier this year. He managed to get a driver job with Fed-Ex. Today is his last day at that job.
    Probably the driver that tossed the TV over the fence.........:p

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA