Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Dobbs: Olbermann 'Hanging by a Highly Medicated String' 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Dobbs: Olbermann 'Hanging by a Highly Medicated String'

But Dobbs' criticism of Olbermann was just one element of the "liberal media" he criticized at the summit. Overall, Dobbs expressed his displeasure with the media's treatment of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin since Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain, Ariz., selected her as his running mate.

Lou Dobbs, a self-described ‘independent populist' that espouses his anti-free trade and protectionist viewpoints on CNN nightly, appeared at the Family Research Council's Values Voter Summit. It was there that Dobbs revealed his disdain for Olbermann.

"Did somebody mention Keith Olbermann?" Dobbs asked rhetorically. "By the way - I was delighted to hear that - well, let me say, let me put it this way just very clearly - I'm a petty and venal person. I and Tony [Perkins, president of the Family Research Council], I'm confessing in front of everyone here, but the man is hanging by a highly medicated string. And I am so, well, I have to admit it - I am a little angry with him."

Both Dobbs and Olbermann have raised the ire of many conservatives because of their viewpoints - Dobbs for his economic views and Olbermann for most of his views.

"In trying to criticize my politics and my views, he [Olbermann] at the same time attacked uh, two of my children," Dobbs said. "It's not the first time, but as I would just like to say that should I ever encounter Mr. Olbermann in a place where there's just the two of us to converse and discuss the issue - we will have a full and frank exchange of viewpoints.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeff-po...dicated-thread

Both Dobbs and Olbermann have raised the ire of many conservatives because of their viewpoints - Dobbs for his economic views and Olbermann for most of his views.
    ROFLMAO!!!!
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

I'm confessing in front of everyone here, but the man is hanging by a highly medicated string.

(holy crap!) :eek:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Banned
    Sounds like WWF smackdown to me. Would love to see it.

Wouldn't it be funny if Dobbs wasn't merely joking around and Queef really was on some serious anti-psychotic meds or something?
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if Dobbs wasn't merely joking around and Queef really was on some serious anti-psychotic meds or something?
    I'm not sure it'd be funny...

Eyelids
    This was in between Dobbs freaking out about Mexicans right?

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post

If He's not on meds he sure should be !

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    A doped up Slobbermann would make hilarious sense.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    A doped up Slobbermann would make hilarious sense.
    All of those pundits like O'Reilly, Olbermann and Hannity are so high they're seeing angels. There's no other way they could say the things they say with a straight face.