Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Can you tell me where there is a "credible source" online which affirms what you have written here? I ask, because surely this would not only preclude many Moslem immigrants from becoming US citizens, it would invalidate the citizenship of many who have pretended to take the oath of citizenship.

I am so sick of people saying that this is "just another religion" and that my opposition to Islamic infiltration in this country is similar to some irrational prejudice.
    http://www.politicalislam.com/pdf/We...aNonMuslim.pdf
    An excerpt:

This is fact-based knowledge based upon critical thought and analysis. Everything you see here can be independently verifi ed. This is a very different approach from asking a Muslim or an “expert” about Islam or Sharia. If a Muslim or any expert says something about Islam that disagrees with the Koran or Sunna, then the expert is wrong. If the expert says something that agrees with Koran or Sunna, then the
    expert is right, although redundant. Once you know Koran and Sunna, further advice is not required.
    political islam.

The largest part of the Trilogy is not about how to be a good Muslim. Instead most of the text is devoted to the unbeliever. The Koran devotes 64% of its total words to the unbeliever and the Trilogy, as a whole, devotes 60% of its text to the unbelievers. Islam is NOT just a religion. It is a complete civilization with a detailed political system, religion and a legal code—the Sharia. Mohammed preached the religion of Islam for 13 years in Mecca and got 150 Arabs to convert to Islam. He went to Medina and became a politician and a warlord. After 2 years in Medina, every Jew was murdered, enslaved, or exiled. He was involved in an event of violence on the average of every 6 weeks for the last 9 years of his life 1. Mohammed died without a single enemy left standing. This was not a religious process, but a political process. Jihad is political action with a religious motivation. Political Islam is the doctrine that deals
    with the non-Muslim.

Mohammed did not succeed with his program of religion, but his political process of jihad triumphed. Sharia law is the political implementation of the Islamic civilization. The political nature of Islam is what creates the major difference between Sharia and Jewish religious law, halakha. Jewish law has nothing
    to say about non-Jews and explicitly says that the law of the land trumps halakha.

Sharia has a lot to say about Kafi rs and how they are to be treated, subjugated and ruled. Sharia claims political supremacy over the Constitution. There is nothing good for non-Muslims in the Sharia. This is why every unbeliever has a reason to know Sharia law, especially those in politics, policy, regulation and legal matters. Sharia law is about the unbeliever as well as the Muslim. Islam’s attitudes and actions about unbelievers are political, not religious.

Even though Sharia violates every principle of our Constitution, it is being implemented today, because Americans are unaware about Sharia or its meaning
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    1 The Life of Mohammed, A. Guillaume, Oxford University press,
    1955, page 660
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I forget, are they the ones who don't wash their hair?
    No that's Rastafarians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    It is not similar; it is.
    See above.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Some public schools still require students to take JROTC, instead of offering it as one gym class option among many (like my school did).

If it is a public school and the class is required of all students, then muslim and sikh students should be allowed to wear their hijabs and turbans.

Will these condom heads also be given their rights?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg