Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    For any legitimate report, you are supposed to clarify your definition of terms used. Thats why this is a legitimate report and Glenn Beck is not.

If you don't want to trust the FBI on this issue, who do you want to trust? I am open to discussion here.
    Where is Beck coming in on this? Because your losing your argument, so now its all Beck info?

Wei, they for this one and I stress from their own report, this one report, they have decided and admitted to changing how they classify terrorism. That % you quoted does not come from that report. So its not facing the same change in classification. Its using a totally different set of classification to compute its number.

Do you follow?

Or do I need to start using pictures?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    No, being afraid is not what we do. As americans, we continued to live our lives....however; we do have the military taking care of threats overseas and the law enforcement working together with DHS here.

Again, what's the point of this thread?
    The point is to disprove the myth that most terrorists are Muslims or that most terrorist attacks committed in the US have been perpetrated by Muslims.

That myth is used all too often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Although, this is world-wide, there have been 18,190 terrorist attacks since 911;

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

I really don't think any other group, worldwide, comes close.

If you don't want to trust the FBI on this issue, who do you want to trust? I am open to discussion here.
    Would this be the same FBI that was paralyzed by political correctness prior to 9/11? That failed to heed warnings about the 20th hijacker?

The same FBI now that caters to and sucks up to C.A.I.R.? Who uses them in their "community outreach" programs while at the same time on C.A.I.R.'s website they tell Muslims not to cooperate with the FBI in trying to root out terrorists in their own communities?

No I don't trust the FBI on this issue...anymore than I trust you.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster
    The only link I posted was to an official FBI source.

yesss nothing but left-wing propaganda
    Would that be the same FBI which would have you believe that white on black attacks are more frequent than black on white attacks?

FBI raw data is acceptable. FBI analysis is not.

Fabulous Poster
    Yes left-wing extremists, radical environmentalist groups and the like have committed far more terrorist attacks than Muslim Radicals or Jewish Radicals etc.

Of course I don't support any form of violence or terrorism so I wouldn't call them "buddies".
    Left wing extremists booby trapping a California sequoia or setting a Toyota Sequoia on fire just really isn't in the same category with a USF professor being the enemy behind the lines in the US while aiding and abetting Hamas.

Your priorities are seriously out of whack.

That comes from the FBI. Let's hope we can put that myth to rest.
    It all depends on how low you want to set the bar on what constitutes a "Terrorist attack." Since the DOJ controls the FBI, which controls where that bar is set for purposes of this statistic, it's true within the limited meaning of those parameters.

Now let's talk about 'Lethal domestic terror attacks'...

Fabulous Poster
    If someone said "I am not an Anti-Semite. I want Judaism contained in Jewish countries, and to stop te spread of this cancerous philosophy and the people who carry it", would that be anti-semitic?
    You have a couple of false assumptions in play. ANti-semite is a term with a meaning, Islamophobic is some bullshit they made up at DU because they didn't have a term meaning "common sense". You'll note that when you type anti-semite into a post, the editor recognize the word, but islamophobia gets red underline, indicating that it's not a real word.

Then you have some false equivalents. The only Jewish country in the world is also the only liberal democracy, or any constitutional democratic republic in the Arab/Islamic sphere. Islam has a track record of being an undesirable form of culture and government. So to be "anti-jewish" and to be "anti-islamic" are not really the same thing.

I have asked you repeatedly to name ONE ISLAMIC COUNTRY which is the equal of a Western European country in liberty and the protection of the rights of the individual and you have repeatedly failed the request.

Well guess what? They are human beings, they don't exist for your utility. .

So are the North Koreans, Ugandans, and Rhodesians, and I don't want them here either.