Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Although I did get a kindle recently so I might end up buying some e-books to get my library started. I found my splurging :)

I might also buy Modern Warfare 3.

I don't think any of these things are on sale though.
    This one is not available in digital text yet, but you can get it audio version from audible.com and paperback from amazon.
    Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China [Paperback]
    Jung Chang (Author)

I couldn't recommend it more highly.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Thanks for the book suggestions.

Ody as for my odd neurosis about spending money, I'm not entirely sure. I feel bad "wasting" money. It's like wasting food to me (I'll tend to over-eat rather than let food be thrown away). I would feel embarrassed if I bought a shirt for like $20 or $30 if I could get it for $9 at a thrift store. I don't think I'm cheap because I'll spend money if I can justify it as being worthwhile, but most of the time I cannot.

I feel like a fool if I spend money on something that is overpriced or unnecessary or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Thanks for the book suggestions.

Ody as for my odd neurosis about spending money, I'm not entirely sure. I feel bad "wasting" money. It's like wasting food to me (I'll tend to over-eat rather than let food be thrown away). I would feel embarrassed if I bought a shirt for like $20 or $30 if I could get it for $9 at a thrift store. I don't think I'm cheap because I'll spend money if I can justify it as being worthwhile, but most of the time I cannot.

I feel like a fool if I spend money on something that is overpriced or unnecessary or whatever.
    Your kindle will play audio books if I'm not mistaken.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg