Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hello from an old new guy 
    Greetings folks. About 8 or 10 years ago, I used to post here under another name. Then I got too busy. Some time later, I decided to get active on some newspaper forums thinking that's where I could make a difference. Then I got tired of being attacked by the wingers (aka left-wingers) and having my posts deleted. I was badly out-numbered by libtards that would report every post of mine in an attempt to get as many of them as possible removed. As you can imagine with today's mainstream media outlets, the forum moderators/administrators were more than sympathetic to the leftists. So now I've gone full circle and I'm back. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to participate, but I'll figure that out as time goes by.

I've got a wonderful wife. I work full time doing software development. And I'm going to school part time working on a second masters degree.

I do not believe that being a liberal is simply having a different opinion. I believe that it is, at the very least, the sign of a person that lacks the ability to think deeply - past the immediate initial consequences of economic policy actions and on to the subsequent consequences. I believe that the most successful economic systems are the ones that understand natural human behavior (that humans are motivated to improve their own condition) and design their economic system to harness that natural human behavior. I do not call myself a conservative because I believe the left has defined (or re-defined) that word to have negative connotations. I prefer to refer to myself as an individualist and a capitalist.

Please welcome me aboard. And I ask your forgiveness in advance for not being able to tolerate left-wing lies, attacks, and otherwise mindless hate-filled diatribes.

Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    Greetings folks. About 8 or 10 years ago, I used to post here under another name. Then I got too busy. Some time later, I decided to get active on some newspaper forums thinking that's where I could make a difference. Then I got tired of being attacked by the wingers (aka left-wingers) and having my posts deleted. I was badly out-numbered by libtards that would report every post of mine in an attempt to get as many of them as possible removed. As you can imagine with today's mainstream media outlets, the forum moderators/administrators were more than sympathetic to the leftists. So now I've gone full circle and I'm back. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to participate, but I'll figure that out as time goes by.

I've got a wonderful wife. I work full time doing software development. And I'm going to school part time working on a second masters degree.

I do not believe that being a liberal is simply having a different opinion. I believe that it is, at the very least, the sign of a person that lacks the ability to think deeply - past the immediate initial consequences of economic policy actions and on to the subsequent consequences. I believe that the most successful economic systems are the ones that understand natural human behavior (that humans are motivated to improve their own condition) and design their economic system to harness that natural human behavior. I do not call myself a conservative because I believe the left has defined (or re-defined) that word to have negative connotations. I prefer to refer to myself as an individualist and a capitalist.

Please welcome me aboard. And I ask your forgiveness in advance for not being able to tolerate left-wing lies, attacks, and otherwise mindless hate-filled diatribes.
    That was fantastic!

Welcome, we have plenty of liberals to chew on.:)
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Welcome back!

5. #5 Thank you 
    Thank you!

Years ago I used to contribute some photoshops here and there. If I find time, I may do some of that again. But school starts up in the second week of January, so that'll slow me down some. On the other hand, I won't have any classes over the summer. So that could be a fun time!

Good night for now...

P.S. Why doesn't my avatar show up in my posts?
    P.S.S. OK,Nevermind, A user profile picture is not the same as an avatar. Got it...
    Last edited by Common Sense; 12-28-2011 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Added avatar P.S.S.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    That was fantastic!

:eek::D:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Welcome back, I recently returned myself after a few years away. Same old name and avatar, though.

:D

Welcome.

Welcome back!

Welcome back. We're so happy to have you return. :)
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"