10. damn! I hope they can get there soon
that water would kill those folks.taterguy
11. It's summer in the southern hemisphere
What's the problem?lumberjack_jeff
13. The ship is 52° south latitude.
Uh. That's cold.taterguy
16. 52 degrees is not that coldhack89
19. Slept through geography did we? ntOh the smarts are out in force.....:Dtaterguy
24. Well excuuuuuuse me for not memorizing the temperature of every latitude degree
2400 Kilometers = 1295.8 Nautical Miles or 1491 Miles.
Fremantle is a port city in Western Austrailia near the city of Perth....spent some well earned liberty time there back in the 70's when I was in the USN. Fremantle was also a major base for US subs during WW2.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|