Thread: Sea Shepherd's boat in distress
12-30-2011, 12:50 PM
:DMay the FORCE be with you!
12-30-2011, 01:17 PMIn Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid
To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
12-30-2011, 01:23 PMdana_b
10. damn! I hope they can get there soon
that water would kill those folks.taterguy
11. It's summer in the southern hemisphere
What's the problem?lumberjack_jeff
13. The ship is 52° south latitude.
Uh. That's cold.taterguy
16. 52 degrees is not that coldhack89
19. Slept through geography did we? nttaterguy
24. Well excuuuuuuse me for not memorizing the temperature of every latitude degreeLets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land
12-30-2011, 01:29 PM
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
12-30-2011, 02:51 PM
2400 Kilometers = 1295.8 Nautical Miles or 1491 Miles.
Fremantle is a port city in Western Austrailia near the city of Perth....spent some well earned liberty time there back in the 70's when I was in the USN. Fremantle was also a major base for US subs during WW2.Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|